Southern California Quail Ranchers

You are all again cordially invited to the Fall 2015, Lake Elsinore, CPP/BYC South meet-up. The date is Saturday, October 17th, and the location will be at Lakepoint Park, at 420 E Lakeshore Dr Lake Elsinore, CA. 92530. Starts at 10am (set up as early as you want, please bring me some donuts and coffee, lol) and goes until dusk or when Susan stops talking lol. There are trees, a playground, restrooms, and a limited amount of picnic tables w/bbq's (3 in the area). Plenty of parking, but will have to make an aprox 100 yard walk and YES the wagon will be available. The spot is overlooking the lake and the weather should be perfect. So come one, come all and tell a friend and pack a picnic lunch or if someone wants to plan a potluck that's fine too. There is a photo booth being set up so you can get nice pics of you and your animal family. I am also looking for raffle items and donations. In addition I will post a reply to this post in the Elsinore Meet Up Post (https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/931057/lake-elsinore-chicken-friends-meet-up) where everyone can post whatever they Have, Want, or Need. (Please quote whoever you are responding to) Also there will be a reply post for those who want to offer a raffle item i.e. Custom baskets like at the last meet-up.
Any questions, PM me... Thanks...
Quote:
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for Jumbo Coturnix quails and Jumbo Bobwhite quails. Does anyone have any available? I'm looking for about 5 pairs or more. I would like to find someone in California. If it's out of state. That's fine too I will pay for the shipping. Thank you... Sal
WOW, only 2 more weeks before the party starts.... Are you ready?

You are all again cordially invited to the Spring 2016, Lake Elsinore, CPP/BYC South meet-up. The date is Saturday, March 19th, and the location will be at Lakepoint Park, at 420 E Lakeshore Dr Lake Elsinore, CA. 92530. Starts at 9am (set up as early as you want, please bring me some donuts and coffee, lol) and goes until dusk or when Susan stops talking lol. There are trees, a playground, restrooms, and a limited amount of picnic tables w/bbq's (3 in the area). Plenty of parking, but will have to make an aprox 100 yard walk and YES the wagon will be available. The spot is overlooking the lake and the weather should be perfect. So come one, come all and tell a friend and pack a picnic lunch or if someone wants to plan a potluck that's fine too. There is a photo booth being set up so you can get nice pics of you and your animal family. I am also looking for raffle items and donations. In addition I will post a reply to this post in the Elsinore Meet Up Post where everyone can post whatever they Have, Want, or Need. (Please quote whoever you are responding to) Also there will be a reply post for those who want to offer a raffle item i.e. Custom baskets like at the last meet-up.
Any questions, PM me... Thanks...

Hello Carlos,
If you are still looking for quail in Southern California, I have young adults, chicks, and fertile eggs available. You can text me at 909-273-4849 or email [email protected]. you can also find me on Facebook Camp Julsby Coturnix.
I would be glad to help you.
Cheers, Julie

Hello, we just moved to Menifee and have an half an acre property. I am looking for local quail ranchers who breed and also sell quail eggs to hatch.

We would like to buy a few quail that are already hatching eggs and also we would like to hatch a few quail eggs- i have a 8 and 10 year olds here.

I would SO appreciate your feedback, thank you. Eva

Hi Julie, how are you? I would love to raise some organically too and buy some eggs too..do you sell any now ( adult that hatches eggs and eggs to hatch?) ??

I would so appreciate your feedback, thank you

Eva

Hello, i was wondering if someone could offer advice on quail pens and incubators....i know some made their own incubators, some bough them, my husband is quite handy and so am i and it would be a great project for kids too...

We would like to build a separate quail pen and chicken pen and also incubators. Advice is much appreciated, thank you.

Eva

I used a Hovabator with a fan installed with egg turners( some for chicken, some for quail eggs) I hatched about 1000 quail in it... I thought it made hatching easy. Worth the cost. I made these quail pens for my breeding!

Back
Top Bottom