Southern NY, Dutchess county and below

Well the little silkie still doesn't seem OK but none of them had pasty butt so that's not it. I just bought eggs from someone on BYC. I need my head examined. What am I doing.My husband is not happy with the 6 babies I brought home from MASS. Can't even imagine what he's going to say when I pull out the incubator.Maybe I'll set it up in the basement since he never goes down there. Wish me luck

Silkies are always alittle dopey in the beginning.
Give him a squirt of a vitamin E capsule, and some kind of vitamin, like Poly vi sol, without iron.
Hope he gets better!

Well the little silkie still doesn't seem OK but none of them had pasty butt so that's not it. I just bought eggs from someone on BYC. I need my head examined. What am I doing.My husband is not happy with the 6 babies I brought home from MASS. Can't even imagine what he's going to say when I pull out the incubator.Maybe I'll set it up in the basement since he never goes down there. Wish me luck

Hope your lil silkie feels better.

6 more from Brimfield? Seems like your moments away from an intervention. Maybe you need a country/summer home in the foothills of the Catskill Mtns.

Hope your lil silkie feels better.

6 more from Brimfield? Seems like your moments away from an intervention. Maybe you need a country/summer home in the foothills of the Catskill Mtns.
I had one . I lived in New windsor in high school.I need a small farm in western North Carolina.

Back
Top Bottom