"Spring/Summertime" Quilt Block Swap of 2010 **sign-ups closed**

Quote:
Gin.....I will try your pickled eggs if you try my okra.....deal?

deal, but there's no spitting them out.
sickbyc.gif

your the one that needs to remember that
gig.gif
..... We'll have to get a pic of us trying the foods we don't prefer to eat
lau.gif

Quote:
deal, but there's no spitting them out.
sickbyc.gif

your the one that needs to remember that
gig.gif
..... We'll have to get a pic of us trying the foods we don't prefer to eat
lau.gif

Ok your on. Come May you ladies may see some pictures you don't want to see but we're warn you ahead of time. LOL

And if I can remember correctly, AND I DO, you were the one that said out comes the egg if I don't like it.

Good Morning Everyone
smile.png

I sure hope everyone is coming along fine with the blocks. I do understand that there are many, many swaps out there and we are swamped with things to do.....not including the garden, housework, kids, errands to run, etc. SO this will be my last swap for the year. So please, all who haven't sent your blocks in yet, let me know where you are with them and tyr and get them mailed in by the deadline April 21st.....if you can't let me know now. Thank you all for participating in this swap and I hope you had fun with the blocks.
smile.png

There is only 10 days left to mail your blocks in

Last edited:
I'm Done, I'm Done
wee.gif

I just have to sit and clip threads...... I have been working 70 plus hours a week , I finally sat down and finished this evening. Unfortunately, I have another week of horrible schedule, so Friday is the earliest I will get to the PO.... but I'm done....
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom