"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

Indeed it was
love.gif
I thought you'd like it...
highfive.gif

Should work fine as-is for viewing the new chickies... then you can modify it for the next batch. There's always going to be a "next batch".

This is also my "first batch," which explains why I don't have a decent candler. The one that came with the 'bator (Farm Innovations) is pretty close to useless on brown eggs.

This is also my "first batch," which explains why I don't have a decent candler. The one that came with the 'bator (Farm Innovations) is pretty close to useless on brown eggs.
Awesome!!! Welcome to the hatchaholic club! Best of luck with your batch #1!!!!!!

highfive.gif
Hows the Barbiebator holding up?
In true Barbie style... beautifully!!!!

Should work fine as-is for viewing the new chickies... then you can modify it for the next batch. There's always going to be a "next batch".  

yeah it was useless on my cream colored eggs to. I've got a flashlight with foam window insulation around it and I ordered one like they showed a 3000 lumen one. For my next batch....to hatch... ;)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom