State Block Swap

Would you like to have the shape of the U.S. to go along with your blocks? That you can applique to

• Red

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Black

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

• Blue

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Orange

• Solid

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • tone on tone

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
13173728_1458301330941462_1697446858970872708_n.png

Fenrosie, I think I might sit this one out actually. I started training on my new job and my brain is fried. If that's okay, katsdar, I'll pass my block on.

I'll show a couple of things from 2 weeks ago. I finished a baby quilt and tried designing a chicken block. Does the chicken look chicken enough? I hope to ffinish the pattern and do a quikt when I get a more normal routine going.

I'll show a couple of things from 2 weeks ago. I finished a baby quilt and tried designing a chicken block. Does the chicken look chicken enough? I hope to ffinish the pattern and do a quikt when I get a more normal routine going.

Your chicken block is awesome, love it, great job,

love the baby quilt too

you've been a busy little bee.!! really very nice job on both

on the baby quilt what did you use charm pack or layer cake? oh and I see a big black button after you quilt the chicken for the eye or satin stitch a black eye, IMO would finish it off nicely.

Your chicken block is awesome, love it, great job, 

love the baby quilt too

you've been a busy little bee.!!  really very nice job on both

on the baby quilt what did you use charm pack or layer cake?   oh and I see a big black button after you quilt the chicken for the eye or satin stitch a black eye, IMO would finish it off nicely.  

chicken definitely needs an eye. I think the baby quilt was from some fat quarters...I found cheap but good fabric at a little shop I'd never been in and now can't remember the name other than something with the word eight, lol.

The pattern is Xs and Os, MSQC

Last edited:
Hey guys, this is Minnie chicks, Dana. I just changed my name because I forgot my pass word. I have good news. The divorce has come and gone as of July29. I am free. I do enjoy you guys and love you all. Thanks for the prayers and the support.

Back
Top Bottom