Strangest and Silliest Chicken Names?

My DH named our 4 new chicks. They are Lord Humungus (from Mad Max), Zardoz (movie), Krull (movie), and Bruce Campbell (actor). They should all be pullets.

We also have a 4 month old EE pullet named Bill Carson (from the Good, the Bad & the Ugly)

oh, and we used to have a big mean roo named "Eat Bugs"

Last edited:
My kids have a thing with car insurance commercials
hu.gif
We have Nationwide, statefarm, allstate, geico and progressive. We also have a hen named Brian and when I was a kid I had a hen named Bruce (she hatched the night of the Bruce Springsteen concert I had attended that night - in 1984 LOL). My daughter also has the most god-awful ugly turken hen (think seriously feather challenged) named Brianna.
tongue2.gif

Quote:
Why does that sound familliar...

Ever play Ar Tonelico 2?

Sir Bird: I love your birds and their names! Very creative~

We have several unusual names- Omlet, Supper, Dinner, Chick fil a , and Piglet. And I almost forgot- Original and Extra Crispy

ok I do not have any chickens with silly names but my brother got hamsters and when we got them we wanted to tell them apart well the only big differince was one was really fat and the othere was normal size well we have had them for 2 months now and there names are .... drumroll please... Fattie and skinny.

Back
Top Bottom