Strangest and Silliest Chicken Names?

Quote:
Therapy chicken... I've been really considering this. Hope to do this with one of my Silkies in the future.

x2

I have four chickens they are named Calmella for she is calm, Thing one and Thing two they are americanas. and Shmecklel because she likes to peck. ( a little yiddish humor)

I have a line of chickens running! I named them after guns.... Of all the things that I could have named them after!
roll.png

The Foundation roo was Remington (Remi for short)
His first daughter was Winchester (Winnie for short)
Then recently there was his grandsons, Smith and Wesson.
And the list WILL continue, when I hatch more!

all of our barn's animals are named after places. mostly. Hence rooster- Topeka and Bam-bam ( for alabama) Louie (st Louis) Ari the goat and so on. Exceptions being Aflac the pekin duck, and Beaker the Polish rooster. ( he is just like a muppet, sorta dumb really) New crop of seabrights and some mystery chicks dont have names yet, we'll have to get out the globe and maps! Even the bunnies are Washington, Brooklyn, etc. Although there WAS a bunny named Wenis. My sons name is Jack, so I will leave it to you to sort out the twisted nature of folks who title their photos Jack n his Wenis. even the horse is named Carolina.

We have only had our teenagers for about a week. They are cochin/easter egger mix. There are two roosters (we think) One we have named Braveheart because he has been the first to do everything..The other I have named Sir Poppycock (from America's got talent) ..he is a little goofy...and one of the dark hens is Rainy...due to the fact that everytime we had a chance or a day off to work on building our coop it rained..It even rained the day we picked our new family members up!! So we still have 3 blue cochin that need names...working on telling them apart first
hmm.png

Some of the posted names are very creative!!!

Back
Top Bottom