Summer Quilt block swap - We use similar colors, but each pick a different block

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

Last swap was my first block swap.
It was a great experience. Made me work on a deadline, which was nice.

Quote:
Filled up fast! Nice job, n.
clap.gif
Thanks for hosting.

Yay! Weve got 11 for sure and 1 pending (ginbart). I think it is safe to say we are full!

Wow we filled up so fast
ya.gif
...........Thank you so much for hosting this swap, N. Do we have a deadline already? Think it will be a nice idea, when we send our addresses to include our phone# too, just in case
hide.gif

X 2.
I love the enthusiasm.

I went to the fabric store yesterday & I don't know what came over me.
I got the wrong measurement of one fabric & the other... the pattern just won't work.
I also bought a yard & a half of some adorable chicken fabric that is not fall colors at all.
I guess chicken math isn't just for the hen house anymore.

ETA: I was so excited with my choices at the store, too. Guess its time for another trip to town.

Last edited:
Need to jump in my stash and see, what I have AND THEN I need to go to a fabric store on Monday, during hubby is sleeping after nightshift lol. Cross your fingers
fl.gif
, Ladies, that the dogs don't awake him too early lol. Or I need to sneek after work to another store and tell him, I need to work a little longer
wink.png
. Men are able to eat everything, but they don't need to know everything lol

@Marty - I think we need 12... But, I may be wrong.

Sorry, Balefire, that there is no trip to the fabric store in your future.
I am on my way back to the fabric store to find some replacement fabrics from my misstep the other day. I wish my stash were more extensive. I would rather save the gas money than drive to town today. Especially since I have not been able to find my iPod for a week. Driving is boring without music.

I have to be honest with you, I haven't even thought of fabric yet!!! I teach 3rd grade and all that is on my mind this week is review, review, review! The secretary was so sweet and told me today that we have 35 days left!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!????!!!!!??? All I can think is OMGosh we still have a lot to learn and cover and do! This swap is a sanity saver!!!

I'll check out the store this weekend for fabric, but I might have to drive to OKC for a better selection. *gasp* Oh, I wish I could get DH to take me to Dallas to the fabric stores....

Back
Top Bottom