Swedish Flower Hen Thread

My first ever sfh chick from my own breeders. Im so happy.

So I am staring to think that this little guy, is now a little girl. Tail feathers are growing in and seem pretty small, and comb is staying pale pink and is pretty small as well.

My 7 new babies hatched April 18 and 19. 1 black and white, 5 various shades of redish brown and 1 light colored. The light colored one with the gold face is pale yellow with a lavender patch on her back. I'll try and get some good individual pictures soon.

So I am staring to think that this little guy, is now a little girl. Tail feathers are growing in and seem pretty small, and comb is staying pale pink and is pretty small as well.

Looks like a very pretty pullet to me!
thumbsup.gif
How old is she?

My 7 new babies hatched April 18 and 19. 1 black and white, 5 various shades of redish brown and 1 light colored. The light colored one with the gold face is pale yellow with a lavender patch on her back. I'll try and get some good individual pictures soon.
Congratulations!
clap.gif
Adorable!
love.gif

My shipped eggs from minihorse arrived today! :clap Although of course, the air cells are bad. :th But, with my incubator I hope for a good hatch! :jumpy

Will set them in the next few days.

Back
Top Bottom