Swedish Flower Hen Thread

If I had a z06 I'd cry too lol I've got a few trucks and beaters and a 86 3rd gen firebird I bought recently to restore.

Do you think my little stag will be a good looking fella once mature?

If I had a z06 I'd cry too lol I've got a few trucks and beaters and a 86 3rd gen firebird I bought recently to restore.

I am a newbie as well and don't know much about what you are "supposed" to be looking for in regards to color but I think he'll be very nice looking. He looks a lot like my boy though yours has darker legs it looks like (which is supposed to be good, I've heard) and more flowering in his chest as well. I think he will mature nicely!

He finally started crowing this morning or trying Hes got the long part down decently, I decided to name him Jonah Hex or Wyatt Earp.... I like western type stuff which would y'all go with?

Now hopefully both my jubilee orps are pullets.

Last edited:

He is pretty nice looking as far as I can tell.
love.gif

Anybody else have any roosters to show off? I'd like to see em!

Also how big do they usually get I read up to 10lbs awhile back I'd like to see y'all's google only does so much.

Anybody else have any roosters to show off? I'd like to see em!

Also how big do they usually get I read up to 10lbs awhile back I'd like to see y'all's google only does so much.

I currently have 2 breeding pens if SFH. The first 2 roosters are German line.

This is my SL rooster Fiorello.

My boy 'Gus' from Greenfire Farms most recent import lines. Great guy to his ladies and babies!
Anyone else in this group in Colorado?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom