Sweet PDZ?

Pics
I have used PDZ under the pine shavings in my coop since Day 1. No smell, EVER! And, no problems noted with the chickens around it. It's like a wonder drug!!

So if the chickens ate it (CUZ ITS KINDA LIKE GRIT ? ) It would be okay ? Do you put in in sand and mix it ?

It is chicken safe. Not sure if that means they won't eat it to that it's safe if they do but I haven't heard anyone mentioning their chickens ate it and I researched for a while before trying it.

Has anyone had any furry creatures have a reaction to the sweet PDZ? I got some and mixed it in the sawdust my dog uses as a litter box/somewhere to scratch around in (I know, he's a strange dog) and the next day he started scratching all day, got some flea shampoo and washed him 2 times in 1 week and he's still scratching but no dead fleas in the water or anything, haven't seen any fleas or felt any on him... Could this be the Sweet PDZ? I plan to clan out his cage tomorrow and remove all sawdust and sweet pdz and start him with fresh sawdust and see if it goes away, but I don't see why he would react like that...

Has anyone had any furry creatures have a reaction to the sweet PDZ? I got some and mixed it in the sawdust my dog uses as a litter box/somewhere to scratch around in (I know, he's a strange dog) and the next day he started scratching all day, got some flea shampoo and washed him 2 times in 1 week and he's still scratching but no dead fleas in the water or anything, haven't seen any fleas or felt any on him... Could this be the Sweet PDZ? I plan to clan out his cage tomorrow and remove all sawdust and sweet pdz and start him with fresh sawdust and see if it goes away, but I don't see why he would react like that...

Update: Well, seems like he AND the cat have fleas... both are being washed in flea soap and the cat has the drops on the back of her neck.... So, looks like the sweet PDZ is innocent of creating an itchy dog.

It has no real odor. It honestly just smells like a "fresh scent" household cleaner where there's no detectable smell it just smells "fresh".

Back
Top Bottom