Tell me the truth! Tell me the truth on 4/03 tell me the truth

caf.gif
Just waiting for Obama to admit he watches the show.

The only reality TV that I watch is the news. I would rather have mindless drivel on the TV than reality. I have reality here at the house every day, I want to be lost in fantasy. Like NCIS. Or 2 1/2 Men.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Be very glad that you don't have this program in the UK!! I have watched it a few times. I cannot believe how trashy they all act. The brother graduated from college with a degree in something, yet he does not work (except appear on the show and I am sure he gets paid for that). I guess in regards to Mrs. Kim, it pays to be in videos that no one in the world wants their family members to be in! Evidently, that is something to be proud about if your are a Kardashian................. How sad that most of the shows on tv are now "reality" shows. Somehow my reality is most different than their's!!

lau.gif
theresa

English chick, where ya been? I've been missing you. Don't know if you read the cancer thread. So I have been a little busy, well you could say I have been real busy. I don't remember much of 2010 and everyone just calls it chemo brain. I am so happy to see your name. Wow, lets don't lose touch again. Guess what, I weigh 130lbs, bring it on with that medical MJ. XXXOOO
S@R@
My favorite reality show is survivor.

Hi sweet.... good news on both counts... am so happy for you.. keep that weight gain going!.. and thinking positive as I know you will anyway - much love (will PM you xx)

Have never seen it, don't want to. Way too much trash in TV for me to be bothered with it. Personally I would rather spend my time enjoying what real life has to offer.

I thought we did have it in the UK and it was just easier to avoid.
idunno.gif
gig.gif

No, not even when visiting family in the US. I try to avoid all of the "reality" shows/programes.

I love Keeping Up Appearances ..... and Vicar of Dibley, Dr. Who, Are You Being Served?, Dad's Army and etc.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom