Texas Swap Austin/College Station/Brenham/Sealy/Houston

i have 4 beauthful white SQ chicks that I would like to swape for a couple Black or White Showgirls silkies ,I'm in N.E.Texas about 90 mints east of dallas they are about 10 weeks of age and turning out very nice .please contact me is you have any showgirl silkies
I also have Black Copper Marans and standard BLRW i can trade as
well they are younger chicks but very nice birds and lines thanks

I went to the Conroe sale and picked up a real nice Delaware
celebrate.gif
from a reputable breeder. It was a really interesting experience and lots of nice chickens, if you were careful. A friend of mine bought a 'dominque' that was actually a barred rock.
hmm.png
Her first 'horse trading' experience.
I believe there will be another animal buy/sell/trade at the Arcola feedstore June 6 which should be really interesting.

Hi!

I am in the Fort Hood/Killeen area! Anyone swapping a little closer than houston...say Austin or Waco area? Maybe Cameron (home of ideal poultry)?

I am interested in buying...don't have much to trade for now.

I have a golden cuckoo marans roo for sale. And also an easter egger roo for sale. They are both about 10 weeks old. PM me for details.

is anyone interested in the lufkin nacogdoches crockett huntsville or livingston areas interested getting together for a big swap meet one weekend soon?

I am in the Bryan/College Station area and would be interested in coming to several of these areas.

Quote:
Barnwife, We are located in Belton and have Black Frizzle Cochin and White Faced Black Spanish Chicks ranging from 2 weeks to 1 month old all bantamsall straight run, if interested. We also have a few other breeds but no adult birds for sale at this time.
wink.png

I have pure Barred Rock and Barred Rock/ Delaware mixed Eggs! Might also have some of these babies to trade or sell.

I will be in Bertram/Marble Falls area June 5th if anyone is interested. Just let me know!

Back
Top Bottom