Texas

My dozen buff pullets are finally here!
Congrats!!!!
wee.gif

Guys I am getting ready to build a brooder and a chicken house from scratch. If anyone has any suggestions please send them my way. My first coop is too small for here in the country and is going to a new home with my grandkids so they can have eggs in town. I am going to build an 8X10 to fit a 10X10 welded wire dog kennel I have. The brooder will sit on the porch of our barn and be outside. Thanks, Ed

here is the brooder i made when i first started with chicks (the bottom half)

And here is when i expanded it after i became a victim of chicken math lol's. Building it under the older birds coop made integration a breeze but i have to say this use hard-wire cloth you will thank your self later.

Well done Ed, living the dream. We have a place south of Lometa not too far from you. Let me know if you ever need a hand.

If you get out this way give me a call and come by. Also if you run across any grazing for leasing I am looking to lease additional acreage for sheep. Thanks, Ed

How many bedrooms is the house in Round Rock? Is it in town/country?

The house is in Apache Oaks just north of Hwy 79 near Del Diamond Stadium. It is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2 living, formal dining and a breakfast area. It also has an upstairs office area with all the bedrooms up stairs. It will be priced at $192,500.00 upon completion of remodel.

Back
Top Bottom