The 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cynthia12 what color would you say this EE pullet is?

IMG_20140501_171636_zps5wiqc3ps.jpg

Wow, you all amazed us with pictures of your stunning birds! We had a lot of entries, which is wonderful for the contest, but makes judging a bit more time consuming.

It was very close among several entries.
The 2 winners of the Most Striking Domestic Male Fowl Contest are..........

zazouse
LL

MinxFox
LL

Congratulations to the winners! And thank you everyone for participating!

YES! I followed her on Facebook and only just met her when I went to pick up the chicks. We chatted long enough I would like to say we are friends now haha.

Rae is wonderful. I enjoy chatting with her. Im not on facebook but I am always on her page looking to see what is up and coming in her world of chickens and I am often tempted to buy chicks from her lol. She buys hatching eggs from me. Its nice to network with other chicken people.

What all did you pick up for chicks?

Wow, you all amazed us with pictures of your stunning birds! We had a lot of entries, which is wonderful for the contest, but makes judging a bit more time consuming.

It was very close among several entries.
The 2 winners of the Most Striking Domestic Male Fowl Contest are..........

zazouse
LL

MinxFox
LL

Congratulations to the winners! And thank you everyone for participating!

Congrats! Those are beautiful birds!!!

Im soo happy. I was candling the silkie who is sitting on duck eggs. What did I see in all three at week three? Kicking little ones well alive. I was nervous that one was dead, and i held the egg very stil and the part i as shining the light through turned dark.
celebrate.gif
Also out of seven eggs in the incubator i have at least five with babies in them the other two are clear. IM SOO HAPPY
wee.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom