The 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the help  i think she was just so small that she wasn't getting enough food and now that she is separated she is getting lots better. Her croup was completely empty, I have no idea how long it had been, she is up, making noise, walking around and pooping so she is doing SO MUCH better. I wasn't sure she was going to pull trough... On the bright side she is super friendly, and she is (hopefully) going to be my little show bird.

Glad she's doing better now :)

My ehals, growing like lil weeds!

Last edited:
Well here is my baby girl that got pecked on the head awhile back. Still healthy and happy, but now walks on her legs most of the time, instead of her feet, she walks very little and then gets tired.
(Yes I painted her nails, yes she let me lol, no I do not abuse her, she is just that calm)

Well here is my baby girl that got pecked on the head awhile back. Still healthy and happy, but now walks on her legs most of the time, instead of her feet, she walks very little and then gets tired.
(Yes I painted her nails, yes she let me lol, no I do not abuse her, she is just that calm)
She looks very sweet!

I hope she can keep going. You are giving her a good life so enjoy her while she is with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom