The 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!!!!

I have little bantam cochins hatching. Three blues so far. One a possible mottled blue. Has specks on it's nose. :) I would love that. Feeling better than last night. Tired though, but will be up off and on with this hatch. They are so small. And cute!

I hope you have a great hatch!

I want to participate in the hatch-a-long!
wee.gif
wee.gif

I haven't been on here in awhile but I got the email about the Easter hatch and have to come join! I will be hatching chickens, quail, and possibly ducks.
We are having a lengthy warm spell so I'm off to start setting up the breeding pens!
Might have to join in on a swap or two.
smile.png
Welcome back!

we got some baby bunnies! perfect for Easter!
yesss.gif
Ooooooh, I require pictures.
big_smile.png

Wow! I didn't realize this was so big! I joined in April last year, so it had just ended, but ma-an. You guys have something serious going on here! I had 150 posts to catch up on.
th.gif
Yep, this hatch is a big deal every year!

I might have a broody soon. My black runner acting wierd.
Me too. My olive egger has tried to be on the nest the past couple of nights. I've been moving her to the roost. I need eggs right now!

Just checking in. I've been pretty busy. I let the chickens out to free range and then cleaned the roots out of the tines on the tiller after dad got done with it for the day. That'll take some energy out of you. After lunch I'll hopefully be building a swarm trap to catch some honeybees. It's already spring here in the south and February isn't over.

I have little bantam cochins hatching.  Three blues so far.  One a possible mottled blue.  Has specks on it's nose.  :)   I would love that.  Feeling better than last night.  Tired though, but will be up off and on with this hatch.  They are so small.  And cute!

Congrats Cynthia :clap Hope the hatch is going well and I'm pleased to hear you are feeling better.

Just checking in. I've been pretty busy. I let the chickens out to free range and then cleaned the roots out of the tines on the tiller after dad got done with it for the day. That'll take some energy out of you. After lunch I'll hopefully be building a swarm trap to catch some honeybees. It's already spring here in the south and February isn't over.

Please send some of that spring over here!

I just ordered my first incubator. Going to see about setting some eggs (chickens) on the 25th.

A new incubator :highfive: What have you ordered?

Back
Top Bottom