The American Orpington Fanciers Thread

My husband and I are looking for someone who lives close that has some large fowl buff orpington chickens for sale please let me know.
I'm in NE Indiana in the Lafayette area.
I know of no one in your area that are selling any Buff Orpingtons (to the general public). Have you considered having some shipped? A shipping carton is just $21.98 if delivered to your seller. It would cost about $40 to ship from us to you via USPS Express Mail. If apples etc are added to the carton, the birds would arrive in great condition. You do want the temps below 95 during the two days of shipping.

That being said, we do have some available in our signature.

Jim

My husband and I are looking for someone who lives close that has some large fowl buff orpington chickens for sale please let me know.
I'm in NE Indiana in the Lafayette area.
You live near my father. He does not have chickens but that area has many large fowl buff Orpington breeders. I will PM you. Harry

Last edited:
How many are planning on attending the 2012 APA Annual Meet, Lucasville, Ohio: October 6-7, 2012?

Learn more about the APA National at https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/592403/2012-apa-annual-meet-lucasville-ohio-october-6-7-2012

American Orpington Poultry Fanciers National Meet

At least $100 in award money for Champions!

900x900px-LL-f35cdba3_47716_aopf_logo.jpeg

Here are a few more photos of our chicks that hatched in South Carolina!

Quote:
Found my glasses!
Here are some more American SOP Orpingtons bred by Jim Hall. These are the photos of the other 2 pullets of the 4 pullets I hatched. They are 16 weeks old, and full sisters to the 2 I posted a couple of days ago. Big girls also.
First 2 = #96

These 2 = # 99

Last edited:
I would like to become the Director of this Club. So consider my nomination for Director.
thanx
Bill

Bill, I would think you would be real good. I tried to join and it never worked, I'll try again. If I can get in I'll run for a office, President would be good.

Respectfully, please direct all questions of this nature to the AOPF board privately. BYC is not the proper forum for this subject. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom