~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

caf.gif

Gaia walked over, "use my invigorator."

Nakiso shook his head, "no, her teleport must have been interrupted."
Nostros grabbed her shoulder, "Shan I need you to straighten out." She screetched as he pulled her. Merinos helped hold her legs. It revealed the but end of a dagger. The handle was black and sparkled like it had millions of tiny gems on it. "Were you under attack when you teleported Nakiso?"

Nostros grabbed her shoulder, "Shan I need you to straighten out." She screetched as he pulled her. Merinos helped hold her legs. It revealed the but end of a dagger. The handle was black and sparkled like it had millions of tiny gems on it. "Were you under attack when you teleported Nakiso?"

Nakis shook his head, confused.

Nakiso shook his head, confused.
"This is odd." Nostros pulled the dagger out. "Gaia bandage her, she will heal if it didn't puncture a vital organ."

Merinos took the strange dagger and ran to the cargo locker, then closed the door behind him.

Krits sat there puzzling, "Someone must have thrown it right before the port?" He stared at Shandrak strangely for a moment. "It was dark someone must have been in the room with you... she dies glow in the dark."

"We need to get all of you to the admirals ship from there you can be transferred to Gingercat ships and continue the fight." Nostros informed. "Gaia it would not be wise to teleport her will you remain with us and care for her until I can dock."

Rumbling and explosions could be heard outside. The shuttle was under occasional fire. "Nostros you need to get back up here and pilot, I am not as good at this as you are." Krits huffed.
Nostros sat back down. "We cannot dock.... Nakiso needs to leave and we need to take him." He looked back at Shandrak. "We need her too... you know what she is capable of. She will heal."

"The dagger was small, you maybe right... but she needs to be safe."

"She won't allow you to send her off she's made up her mind."

Nostros felt a bit jealous about his brothers telepathy. "Is there anyone who wants to remain in my company? We have a last minute mission to attend to on Captain Nakisos behalf." He noticed Nakiso looked a little baffled. Then he pointed at Krits' head.

"This is odd." Nostros pulled the dagger out. "Gaia bandage her, she will heal if it didn't puncture a vital organ."

Merinos took the strange dagger and ran to the cargo locker, then closed the door behind him.

Krits sat there puzzling, "Someone must have thrown it right before the port?" He stared at Shandrak strangely for a moment. "It was dark someone must have been in the room with you... she dies glow in the dark."

"We need to get all of you to the admirals ship from there you can be transferred to Gingercat ships and continue the fight." Nostros informed. "Gaia it would not be wise to teleport her will you remain with us and care for her until I can dock."

Rumbling and explosions could be heard outside. The shuttle was under occasional fire. "Nostros you need to get back up here and pilot, I am not as good at this as you are." Krits huffed.
Nostros sat back down. "We cannot dock.... Nakiso needs to leave and we need to take him." He looked back at Shandrak. "We need her too... you know what she is capable of. She will heal."

"The dagger was small, you maybe right... but she needs to be safe."

"She won't allow you to send her off she's made up her mind."

Nostros felt a bit jealous about his brothers telepathy. "Is there anyone who wants to remain in my company? We have a last minute mission to attend to on Captain Nakisos behalf." He noticed Nakiso looked a little baffled. Then he pointed at Krits' head.

Nakiso glanced out a viewing window worriedly, he knew something was wrong. "Krits," he said, "can you find where Riku is?" Gunfire and explosions rocketed across the sky as the mothership got closer and closer.

(Hey, just a heads up, please don't control other people's characters. No offense intended, it just makes some people mad.
smile.png
)

Nakiso glanced out a viewing window worriedly, he knew something was wrong. "Krits," he said, "can you find where Riku is?" Gunfire and explosions rocketed across the sky as the mother ship got closer and closer.

(Hey, just a heads up, please don't control other people's characters. No offense intended, it just makes some people mad.
smile.png
)
(You did say that Nakiso was confused- I thought I was just controlling Nostros, sorry. Nostros was the one pointing at Krits' head)

Krits shook his head. "He's not anywhere close enough... I can sense intentions, and can pick up those that I know or if they have a strong projecting mind... like Manex. I've never met Riku, but if I catch something off a Drex then I might be able to get us into the vicinity." Krits sighed. "I am still discovering just what I can do."

Nostros yanked on the controls as a ship nearly collided with them. "We will do what we can. I remember something going on earlier in the battle that might give us a clue. First we need to unload the crew, I don't have enough supplies for this many people."

Last edited:
(You did say that Nakiso was confused- I thought I was just controlling Nostros, sorry. Nostros was the one pointing at Krits' head)

Krits shook his head. "He's not anywhere close enough... I can sense intentions, and can pick up those that I know or if they have a strong projecting mind... like Manex. I've never met Riku, but if I catch something off a Drex then I might be able to get us into the vicinity." Krits sighed. "I am still discovering just what I can do."

Nostros yanked on the controls as a ship nearly collided with them. "We will do what we can. I remember something going on earlier in the battle that might give us a clue. First we need to unload the crew, I don't have enough supplies for this many people."

(Oops, sorry, I didn't know what you were saying. Its just a heads up though, I don't mind if you ask if you want to do minor things like that.)

Kyro looked at Nostros, "what are you saying?" He narrowed his eyes.

Back
Top Bottom