~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Nostros shook his head. "We have no time.... I have an idea." Nostros looked at Krits.

"Everyone stay calm with what you are about to see... he is an ally and friend... an innocent victim of the enemy." Merinos bring Tracker out.

Nostros teleported half the crew without asking, keeping back the command and some security detail. "I think your friend may just be at headquarters, they won't be there much longer."

Krits shook his head. "It will be way to close, we just got out of there."

Nostros smirked, "That dagger wasn't Drexian somethings amif back there. Nakiso are you certain thats were he might be?"

Just then Merinos and tracker came out of the cargo locker.

Shandrak spoke up starting to regain some strength. "I knew we needed to get the crew off Toriks ship first, I would have asked you to go back to help if I hadn't been..." She curled back up.

Nostros shook his head. "We have no time.... I have an idea." Nostros looked at Krits.

"Everyone stay calm with what you are about to see... he is an ally and friend... an innocent victim of the enemy." Merinos bring Tracker out.

Nostros teleported half the crew without asking, keeping back the command and some security detail. "I think your friend may just be at headquarters, they won't be there much longer."

Krits shook his head. "It will be way to close, we just got out of there."

Nostros smirked, "That dagger wasn't Drexian somethings amif back there. Nakiso are you certain thats were he might be?"

Just then Merinos and tracker came out of the cargo locker.

Jiro could be heard cursing nearby.

"What is it?" Rakada asked him.

"Those stupid Drex have reactivated the nullifier," Jiro said, "and they've got it blocked with an Alpha-2 triple helix code. I can't decipher it, we can't teleport anymore."

Nakiso looked at Nostros, "I don't know where he is for sure."

Tracker glanced around. Several Gingercats looked like they wanted to kill him on the spot, but held back.

Last edited:
Nostros looked at Shandrak. "This is where we need her, but she's in no condition." He looked at Tracker. I am going to jump to right above the facility, 5 of us can teleport using the amulet at such a close range. Merinos you have command of the shuttle, Captain Torik will you assist him? You must jump out of here right after we teleport or you will be blown to bits.... pick us up in 30 minutes."

Krits stood up already knowing who the 5 were to be, "Nostros, Nakiso, Tracker, Crut, and myself will be teleporting to the surface."

"Stay alive. We will get that nullifier down, then you must teleport us all back and any civilians you can find in the area." Nostros informed.

"You mean prisoners." Crut took the necklace off of Shandrak's neck and kissed her head. "I'll take that dagger." His deep voice commanded Merinos.

"What?!" Riku exclaimed.

"Exactly," Kludd snarled, extending his wings and walking in a circle around Riku. After a few minutes he lunged for him, pinning him against the wall. Riku grunted, having the wind knocked out of him.

"Kludd," Riku stammered, looking up at his brother in shock, "you're not one of them!"

"Don't try to reason," Kludd roared, "I gave you a huge opportunity to get away from this, and you ignored it."

"What 'opportunity'?" Riku looked up at Kludd, "to 'follow down the inevitable path of Manex'?"

"That's the first intelligent thing you've said since you got here," Kludd hissed.

"Kludd, what are you doing?" He whispered, not fighting back at all.

"This will be easier than I thought," Kludd said, tightening his grip around Riku's throat.

"Kludd," Riku whispered, "I can't fight you..."

"Wish I could say the same," Kludd roared, grabbing onto Riku's tail and throwing him into the wall. Riku cried out in pain as his body slammed into the metal, knocking the wind out of him again. He soared upwards after he regained his composure, knowing what he had to do. Kludd flew up after him, trying to attack him. Riku flew sideways at the last second, and rammed into Kludd's gut at the last second. Kludd hacked violently, his stomach convulsing as he gagged. He grabbed Riku's wing and jerked back, snapping it. Riku shrieked in pain as Kludd punched his antler as hard as he could, making a small crack in one of his antlers. Riku barely had time to dodge as Kludd dove for him like a falcon, and Kludd had the wind knocked out of him as he barely avoided breaking his neck on the spot. Riku kicked him in the gut again, and Kludd was knocked backwards, his stomach convulsing violently as he gagged again. Furious, he got back up, grabbing Riku by his cracked antler with his left hand and grabbing onto his leg with the next, twisting his ankle and making it very painful for him to walk. Riku cried out in pain again as Kludd grabbed him by his twisted ankle and hit him into the wall again. Black spots peppered Riku's vision as he fought against unconsciousness.

Riku shook his head to clear the spots in his vision, he couldn't lose consciousness now. "My Corbian Ability... I have to use my Corbian Ability!" Riku struggled to stand, his foot throbbing with pain. Kludd simply stared at him with unmasked hatred. Riku closed his eyes and flattened his ears, extending his arms. He gave all the focus he had into it as his hands began to crackle slightly with electricity and sparks occasionally erupted from them. Kludd's eyes widened.

"He has a Corbian Ability?!"

Riku clenched his teeth as lightning began to form around his hands. A bolt of electricity suddenly shot out from Riku's hands, hitting Kludd right in his chest. Kludd convulsed for a minute, stunned. He hyperventilated slightly, before he narrowed his eyes in anger. Kludd charged him, and before Riku could react he rammed into his chest, knocking the wind out of him and sending him flying back. Kludd kicked him again, this time in the jaw, and breaking it upon contact. Riku cried out in pain as his jaw broke, grabbing onto it as Kludd punched him in the face several times until his muzzle bled. He flew to the top of the room to dive into him and end it, but Riku took advantage of the opportunity and ran to the other side of the room, funneling all his focus, energy, and Corbian power into his hands. A small golden ball, crackling with electricity began to form, growing slowly but surely. Once it was large enough Kludd dove down towards Riku again. Right before Kludd rammed into Riku's body, he threw the golden ball at him, and it electrocuted Kludd upon contact. He convulsed violently for a few seconds, and foam began to form around his mouth. He collapsed on the floor, making Riku think he was unconscious.

"I hit him... and it looks like it did some damage..."

But, amazingly, Kludd stood back up, staggering. He stared Riku in the eye with unmasked hatred. Riku narrowed his eyes at him. Kludd held his hand out, and a ball of water began to form, defying the laws of physics. Riku's eyes widened. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"You're not the only one with a Corbian Ability."

Nostros looked at Shandrak. "This is where we need her, but she's in no condition." He looked at Tracker. I am going to jump to right above the facility, 5 of us can teleport using the amulet at such a close range. Merinos you have command of the shuttle, Captain Torik will you assist him? You must jump out of here right after we teleport or you will be blown to bits.... pick us up in 30 minutes."

Krits stood up already knowing who the 5 were to be, "Nostros, Nakiso, Tracker, Crut, and myself will be teleporting to the surface."

"Stay alive. We will get that nullifier down, then you must teleport us all back and any civilians you can find in the area." Nostros informed.

"You mean prisoners." Crut took the necklace off of Shandrak's neck and kissed her head. "I'll take that dagger." His deep voice commanded Merinos.

"Yes," Torik nodded.

Back
Top Bottom