~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

(should we wait for Techno at this point... she might want to join us in headquarters. I only have to jump us there.)

(Yes, for the headquarters part anyways. If you want we can do something else on the ship like with Torik's crew or something so we have something to RP until Friday evening/Saturday.)

Torik's eyes flashed with sadness, but nodded.
Nostros reached a hand out to him...."Save who you can."

Merinos jumped the ship to their destination and the Five teleported to headquaters. Then Merinos jumped back just outside the atmosphere.

(I am done for today, we can overlap with what Torik and Merinos are doing)

Nostros reached a hand out to him...."Save who you can."

Merinos jumped the ship to their destination and the Five teleported to headquaters. Then Merinos jumped back just outside the atmosphere.

(I am done for today, we can overlap with what Torik and Merinos are doing)

Tracker and Nakiso stumbled slightly from their teleport, but regained their composure quickly.

(Bye
frow.gif
I won't be on tomorrow but we will on Thursday.)

"Aside from Tracker we all have Corbain abilities." Nostros noted. "Have them ready, if we use them this will be short."

Crut walked over to a small control panel. "Mine are always on. Looks like the building is running on secondary power."

"Thanks to Shandrak." Krits informed. "It's hot in here."

"Environmental controls only function on primary power," Crut said. "It's all the weapon fire."

"Start looking for our Lunar Cat." Nostros ordered Krits.

(and at that we will wait for Techno on this subject)

Last edited:
"Aside from Tracker we all have Corbain abilities." Nostros noted. "Have them ready, if we use them this will be short."

Crut walked over to a small control panel. "Mine are always on. Looks like the building is running on secondary power."

"Thanks to Shandrak." Krits informed. "It's hot in here."

"Environmental controls only function on primary power," Crut said. "It's all the weapon fire."

"Start looking for our Lunar Cat." Nostros ordered Krits.

(and at that we will wait for Techno on this subject)

Torik watched from a viewing window.

Torik watched from a viewing window.
Shandrak had been moved to a bench seat for treatment. Her skin has almost sealed completely shut, though it was still obvious there had been serious injury. The inside would take longer to fuse back together. She saw Torik standing a few feet away. "Do you grieve?"

Merinos was shouting some orders in the background. The mother-ship still putting out heavy fire to any Gingercat ships trying to leave the surface.

Shandrak had been moved to a bench seat for treatment. Her skin has almost sealed completely shut, though it was still obvious there had been serious injury. The inside would take longer to fuse back together. She saw Torik standing a few feet away. "Do you grieve?"

Merinos was shouting some orders in the background. The mother-ship still putting out heavy fire to any Gingercat ships trying to leave the surface.

Torik's attention didn't turn, "what kind of question is that?"

Torik glanced at her out of the corner of his eye, but didn't say anything.

Back
Top Bottom