~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Nakiso nodded, preparing to teleport.
(bobble head
lau.gif
lol)

There was the flash of light but something else jumped with them. They appeared aboard Nostros' ship. Shandrak fell to the floor clutching her gut in agony.

Then moments later the shuttle was full of Torik's crew. They were in shock for a moment as to what had happened. Before anyone could react Nostros had cued the jump to rendezvous with the Centaurian fleet. Which by now had several Gingercat ships in their shield nets making repairs before re-joining the fight. The battle was hovering just out of the planets wake compromising some of the colonies on the adjacent planets moons.

(bobble head
lau.gif
lol)

There was the flash of light but something else jumped with them. They appeared aboard Nostros' ship. Shandrak fell to the floor clutching her gut in agony.

Then moments later the shuttle was full of Torik's crew. They were in shock for a moment as to what had happened. Before anyone could react Nostros had cued the jump to rendezvous with the Centaurian fleet. Which by now had several Gingercat ships in their shield nets making repairs before re-joining the fight. The battle was hovering just out of the planets wake compromising some of the colonies on the adjacent planets moons.

"Shandrak! Are you alright?"

Soon, they entered a room; all that he could tell was that it was dark.

"Agh, at last he's arrived!" A voice said. It made Riku cringe. He wasn't sure why... it seemed so oddly familiar. It wasn't the "master", it wasn't anything recent... but it was deep in his memory; it was someone important.

"Here he is, as you requested." Civer said.

"Good, you can leave now." Civer nodded, walking out. A door could be heard sliding behind him.

"So, Riku," the voice said, "I hope you haven't forgotten me. I sure as heck haven't forgotten you."

Riku didn't respond, he was still trying to figure out who this voice was.

After a moment, the voice spoke again, "I'm sad that you've forgotten me, Riku. Do I just not matter to you anymore?"

Riku was getting annoyed, this person would not shut up. "I'm also wearing a blindfold, in case you haven't noticed." He snapped, trying to mask the uncertainty in his voice. He couldn't for the life of him figure out who this was... but it was so familiar.

"I can see that," the voice snapped back, but then it reverted back to its calm state, "you will now witness what you left behind all those years ago. This will now be my final revenge, the Drex gave me the strength to do that." The creature who was speaking grasped the knot on his blindfold. Its touch sent a small chill down his spine... it too was familiar, yet he couldn't put his finger on who it was. It jerked back, ripping the blindfold off. Riku's blood froze at who was in front of him.

It was a Lunar Cat. He knew very well who it was. Memories instantly flooded his mind. "No," he breathed, his eyes widening to the size of full moons.

"Hello, brother."

(TWIST!
tongue.png
)

"Kludd!" Riku exclaimed, staring at his brother in awe. "How did you get here?!"

"The Master brought me here, obviously," Kludd snorted.

"Kludd we have to get out of here!" Riku looked around the room frantically.

"'Get out of here'?" Kludd echoed. "I don't think so, Riku."

"Kludd?" Riku looked at his brother with disbelief. "Y-you're not one of them too, are you?"

"I'm not 'one of them'," Kludd growled, "I'm a follower of the Master. I am here to give you a piece of advice, and if you don't accept it, I will get my revenge on you."

"What do you mean, Kludd," Riku asked, "Revenge? I never did anything to you!"

"Oh, just SHUT UP and listen to me!" Kludd yelled. Riku quieted down. "Thank you. Now, what I'm going to tell you is, the only smart choice you have right now would be to abandon your pathetic rebellion and walk alongside me down the path of Manex. He is the only way!"

"Who is 'Manex'?" Riku asked.

"You pathetic creature of the light," Kludd hissed, "Manex is the lord of darkness, the master of all, and the inevitable fate of the universe. You stand no chance against him. Every single flicker of light will be cast into the shadows, and Manex will triumph."

"Simmer down! I just wanted some information," Riku yelled. The two brothers stared each other down for a minute, before Kludd walked towards his brother at a faster-than desirable pace.

"What are you doing?" Riku asked, suspicious of his brother.

"Giving you a fair fight," he replied casually, releasing Riku from his cuffs.

Shandrak! Are you alright?
"Not yet..." She squeeked.

Nostros shoved a few Gingercats over without even touching them, then knelt by her side. "What is it?" He slid his hand under her arm. She gasped out in pain. He felt an object like a handle then pulled his hand back. It was covered in blood (colored a very pale yellow). "Is there a medic among you?" Nostros looked up at Nakiso. "Hello friend... did you see what happened?"

Amazingly the situation kept the Gigercats calm... for the most part.

"Not yet..." She squeeked.

Nostros shoved a few Gingercats over without even touching them, then knelt by her side. "What is it?" He slid his hand under her arm. She gasped out in pain. He felt an object like a handle then pulled his hand back. It was covered in blood (colored a very pale yellow). "Is there a medic among you?" Nostros looked up at Nakiso. "Hello friend... did you see what happened?"

Amazingly the situation kept the Gigercats calm... for the most part.

Gaia walked over, "use my invigorator."

Nakiso shook his head, "no, her teleport must have been interrupted."

"Kludd!" Riku exclaimed, staring at his brother in awe. "How did you get here?!"

"The Master brought me here, obviously," Kludd snorted.

"Kludd we have to get out of here!" Riku looked around the room frantically.

"'Get out of here'?" Kludd echoed. "I don't think so, Riku."

"Kludd?" Riku looked at his brother with disbelief. "Y-you're not one of them too, are you?"

"I'm not 'one of them'," Kludd growled, "I'm a follower of the Master. I am here to give you a piece of advice, and if you don't accept it, I will get my revenge on you."

"What do you mean, Kludd," Riku asked, "Revenge? I never did anything to you!"

"Oh, just SHUT UP and listen to me!" Kludd yelled. Riku quieted down. "Thank you. Now, what I'm going to tell you is, the only smart choice you have right now would be to abandon your pathetic rebellion and walk alongside me down the path of Manex. He is the only way!"

"Who is 'Manex'?" Riku asked.

"You pathetic creature of the light," Kludd hissed, "Manex is the lord of darkness, the master of all, and the inevitable fate of the universe. You stand no chance against him. Every single flicker of light will be cast into the shadows, and Manex will triumph."

"Simmer down! I just wanted some information," Riku yelled. The two brothers stared each other down for a minute, before Kludd walked towards his brother at a faster-than desirable pace.

"What are you doing?" Riku asked, suspicious of his brother.

"Giving you a fair fight," he replied casually, releasing Riku from his cuffs.

"What?!" Riku exclaimed.

"Exactly," Kludd snarled, extending his wings and walking in a circle around Riku. After a few minutes he lunged for him, pinning him against the wall. Riku grunted, having the wind knocked out of him.

"Kludd," Riku stammered, looking up at his brother in shock, "you're not one of them!"

"Don't try to reason," Kludd roared, "I gave you a huge opportunity to get away from this, and you ignored it."

"What 'opportunity'?" Riku looked up at Kludd, "to 'follow down the inevitable path of Manex'?"

"That's the first intelligent thing you've said since you got here," Kludd hissed.

"Kludd, what are you doing?" He whispered, not fighting back at all.

"This will be easier than I thought," Kludd said, tightening his grip around Riku's throat.

"Kludd," Riku whispered, "I can't fight you..."

"Wish I could say the same," Kludd roared, grabbing onto Riku's tail and throwing him into the wall. Riku cried out in pain as his body slammed into the metal, knocking the wind out of him again. He soared upwards after he regained his composure, knowing what he had to do. Kludd flew up after him, trying to attack him. Riku flew sideways at the last second, and rammed into Kludd's gut at the last second. Kludd hacked violently, his stomach convulsing as he gagged. He grabbed Riku's wing and jerked back, snapping it. Riku shrieked in pain as Kludd punched his antler as hard as he could, making a small crack in one of his antlers. Riku barely had time to dodge as Kludd dove for him like a falcon, and Kludd had the wind knocked out of him as he barely avoided breaking his neck on the spot. Riku kicked him in the gut again, and Kludd was knocked backwards, his stomach convulsing violently as he gagged again. Furious, he got back up, grabbing Riku by his cracked antler with his left hand and grabbing onto his leg with the next, twisting his ankle and making it very painful for him to walk. Riku cried out in pain again as Kludd grabbed him by his twisted ankle and hit him into the wall again. Black spots peppered Riku's vision as he fought against unconsciousness.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom