~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

Quote: Braxton didn't even notice.

Jasmine was pale in fear, and stared at the stallion in shock. "Who are you?!" she finally managed to scream, feeling tears burst into her eyes.

The stallion yanked off the cowboy hat and tossed it aside. His eyes, which had been shadowed before, were now clear as daylight; they were eerily similar to Ferris', and they could send chills down the spine of the bravest soul. It was none other than Connor. Jasmine turned white as a ghost. "No..... no!" she screamed, tears now falling. His eyes were a dead giveaway of who he was, since they were nearly the same as Ferris'. She backed to the farthest part of the cell, biting her lip to keep from crying.

He banged his fist on the cell door, rocking the cell a bit. "Don't scream like that!" he roared. Jasmine sucked in a breath, falling silent. She kept her eyes on him, and the only sound that she made was a small quivering sound when she breathed. Tears streamed down her cheeks, and fell onto her shirt. "What do you want with me?" she asked softly.

Connor's eyes were narrowed to blazing slits. "We'll see when we get back to the tribe." He locked the cell door and headed to the pilot's seat. He deactivated the nullifier, activated the cloak, and took off. The ship rocked violently as it blasted away for Centauria, straight on a course towards the Ruke tribe. Jasmine fell backwards as the ship took off. She hit the wall, and after sitting there, dazed, she got up and walked to the front of the cell. Her small hooves made soft clip-clops on the floor, and she peered through the bars at the cockpit of the ship, where Connor was.
Several hours passed, until Connor finally landed. He opened up his saddlebag and fished around through it, until he pulled out a syringe. "Don't make me use this," he growled to her as he opened up her cell door. The ramp to the ship lowered.
Jasmine whimpered, waiting until she was told to exit the cell. Her heart raced and her eyes were wide with fear.
rant.gif
somad.gif
Of course you wait util I am gone to play I would have shot Connor)

Ferris came back with Lana from town. It was good for him to take long walks for his new leg which had healed up quite nicely. "Braxton Jasmine we are back!"

[quote name="Chic CAN" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75840#post_12864515"][quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75840#post_12864425"]

[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75830#post_12864409"]

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75830#post_12864352"]

[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75830#post_12864327"]

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75820#post_12864239"]

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75810#post_12863877 layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

Jasmine couldn't even utter a scream and she was gone. 

Braxton was having a difficult time getting the cow and calf back. 

He waited until Jasmine disappeared, and he smirked with satisfaction. He pressed a button on his wrist, and teleported into his ship; he banged his fist on the bars to Jasmine's holding cell.

Braxton didn't even notice. 

Jasmine was pale in fear, and stared at the stallion in shock. "Who are you?!" she finally managed to scream, feeling tears burst into her eyes. 

The stallion yanked off the cowboy hat and tossed it aside. His eyes, which had been shadowed before, were now clear as daylight; they were eerily similar to Ferris', and they could send chills down the spine of the bravest soul. It was none other than Connor.

Jasmine turned white as a ghost. "No..... no!" she screamed, tears now falling. His eyes were a dead giveaway of who he was, since they were nearly the same as Ferris'. She backed to the farthest part of the cell, biting her lip to keep from crying. 

He banged his fist on the cell door, rocking the cell a bit. "Don't scream like that!" he roared.

Jasmine sucked in a breath, falling silent. She kept her eyes on him, and the only sound that she made was a small quivering sound when she breathed. Tears streamed down her cheeks, and fell onto her shirt. "What do you want with me?" she asked softly. [/quote]

Connor's eyes were narrowed to blazing slits. "We'll see when we get back to the tribe." He locked the cell door and headed to the pilot's seat. He deactivated the nullifier, activated the cloak, and took off. The ship rocked violently as it blasted away for Centauria, straight on a course towards the Ruke tribe.[/quote]
Jasmine fell backwards as the ship took off. She hit the wall, and after sitting there, dazed, she got up and walked to the front of the cell. Her small hooves made soft clip-clops on the floor, and she peered through the bars at the cockpit of the ship, where Connor was. [/quote]

Several hours passed, until Connor finally landed. He opened up his saddlebag and fished around through it, until he pulled out a syringe. "Don't make me use this," he growled to her as he opened up her cell door. The ramp to the ship lowered.[/quote]
Jasmine whimpered, waiting until she was told to exit the cell. Her heart raced and her eyes were wide with fear. 
[/quote]
:rant :mad: Of course you wait util I am gone to play I would have shot Connor)

Ferris came back with Lana from town. It was good for him to take long walks for his new leg which had healed up quite nicely.   "Braxton Jasmine we are back!"
[/quote]

(( hey... We're sorry. Connor's gonna die soon, though, don't worry ))

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75840#post_12864425"][quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75830#post_12864409"]

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75830#post_12864352"]

[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75830#post_12864327"]

[quote name="SilkiesForEver" url="/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75820#post_12864239"]

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/704258/the-battle-of-the-empires-a-rp/75810#post_12863877 layout=inline]​[/CONTENTEMBED]

Jasmine couldn't even utter a scream and she was gone. 

Braxton was having a difficult time getting the cow and calf back. 

He waited until Jasmine disappeared, and he smirked with satisfaction. He pressed a button on his wrist, and teleported into his ship; he banged his fist on the bars to Jasmine's holding cell.

Braxton didn't even notice. 

The stallion yanked off the cowboy hat and tossed it aside. His eyes, which had been shadowed before, were now clear as daylight; they were eerily similar to Ferris', and they could send chills down the spine of the bravest soul. It was none other than Connor.

Jasmine turned white as a ghost. "No..... no!" she screamed, tears now falling. His eyes were a dead giveaway of who he was, since they were nearly the same as Ferris'. She backed to the farthest part of the cell, biting her lip to keep from crying. 

He banged his fist on the cell door, rocking the cell a bit. "Don't scream like that!" he roared.

Jasmine sucked in a breath, falling silent. She kept her eyes on him, and the only sound that she made was a small quivering sound when she breathed. Tears streamed down her cheeks, and fell onto her shirt. "What do you want with me?" she asked softly. [/quote]

Connor's eyes were narrowed to blazing slits. "We'll see when we get back to the tribe." He locked the cell door and headed to the pilot's seat. He deactivated the nullifier, activated the cloak, and took off. The ship rocked violently as it blasted away for Centauria, straight on a course towards the Ruke tribe.[/quote]
Jasmine fell backwards as the ship took off. She hit the wall, and after sitting there, dazed, she got up and walked to the front of the cell. Her small hooves made soft clip-clops on the floor, and she peered through the bars at the cockpit of the ship, where Connor was. [/quote]

Several hours passed, until Connor finally landed. He opened up his saddlebag and fished around through it, until he pulled out a syringe. "Don't make me use this," he growled to her as he opened up her cell door. The ramp to the ship lowered.[/quote]
[/quote]

Connor pondered on what he would do with her, now that she was caught. At the time, all that had mattered was that he had gotten a mare. He wondered if he should keep her, but he countered that with the fact that he already had two mares in his tent. I could use the cash, he thought. I'll sell her at IS2 next week when I go by there next.

The stallion yanked off the cowboy hat and tossed it aside. His eyes, which had been shadowed before, were now clear as daylight; they were eerily similar to Ferris', and they could send chills down the spine of the bravest soul. It was none other than Connor. Jasmine turned white as a ghost. "No..... no!" she screamed, tears now falling. His eyes were a dead giveaway of who he was, since they were nearly the same as Ferris'. She backed to the farthest part of the cell, biting her lip to keep from crying.

He banged his fist on the cell door, rocking the cell a bit. "Don't scream like that!" he roared. Jasmine sucked in a breath, falling silent. She kept her eyes on him, and the only sound that she made was a small quivering sound when she breathed. Tears streamed down her cheeks, and fell onto her shirt. "What do you want with me?" she asked softly.

Connor's eyes were narrowed to blazing slits. "We'll see when we get back to the tribe." He locked the cell door and headed to the pilot's seat. He deactivated the nullifier, activated the cloak, and took off. The ship rocked violently as it blasted away for Centauria, straight on a course towards the Ruke tribe. Jasmine fell backwards as the ship took off. She hit the wall, and after sitting there, dazed, she got up and walked to the front of the cell. Her small hooves made soft clip-clops on the floor, and she peered through the bars at the cockpit of the ship, where Connor was.

Several hours passed, until Connor finally landed. He opened up his saddlebag and fished around through it, until he pulled out a syringe. "Don't make me use this," he growled to her as he opened up her cell door. The ramp to the ship lowered. Jasmine whimpered, waiting until she was told to exit the cell. Her heart raced and her eyes were wide with fear.
rant.gif
somad.gif
Of course you wait util I am gone to play I would have shot Connor)

Ferris came back with Lana from town. It was good for him to take long walks for his new leg which had healed up quite nicely. "Braxton Jasmine we are back!"
(( hey... We're sorry. Connor's gonna die soon, though, don't worry ))
(Sorry Chic....
roll.png
OWL. DON'T KILL CONNOR. XD)

Braxton, who had been left dumbfounded at his daughter and the stallion's disappearance, tried his best to sum up the situation. He left the cows, and bolted home, trying to get his comm from his saddle bag. "LANA! FERRIS!" He bellowed, bursting into the house.

Last edited:

Several hours passed, until Connor finally landed. He opened up his saddlebag and fished around through it, until he pulled out a syringe. "Don't make me use this," he growled to her as he opened up her cell door. The ramp to the ship lowered. Jasmine whimpered, waiting until she was told to exit the cell. Her heart raced and her eyes were wide with fear.
Connor pondered on what he would do with her, now that she was caught. At the time, all that had mattered was that he had gotten a mare. He wondered if he should keep her, but he countered that with the fact that he already had two mares in his tent. I could use the cash, he thought. I'll sell her at IS2 next week when I go by there next.
Jasmine followed at his side, staring wildly around, and stealing glances up at him. He was alarmingly tall, compared to her, and towered maybe 3 feet taller than her. She wasn't about to disobey or do anything stupid.

Quote: Mershan kissed his cheek. "Do you need anything?"

_____

Gordon notice the signal bounced back so he tried again. "Serenity you better be okay." He clenched his fist. He sent another and needed to see if Nila had a way to get a hold of Traveler.

Loora leaned against the wall as she stepped out of the ship. She wasn't sure what she would find.

____

"Saragon.. do more than just like me.. would you ever say it?" Kiki asked feeding him another strawberry.

______

*blinks with a slight gringe then relaxes and wipes with napkin. "There's a reason I asked."

_____

Darik showed up out of the blue with an unusual type of blanket.

Back
Top Bottom