Announcement The Coop Page / Article Rating & Review Project!

That's how our entire house hold is :lau. We identify American cities by the team that plays there :lau. Like I'll see a picture of the Gateway Arch in St. Louis and say "hey, there's the place where the St. Louis Blues play in :lau

Ah, it's a handy thing and makes more sense to use than normal average
Lol. At least I love hockey! I try to go to every single Admirals game that I can! :D

Ok... I have a confession...

I'm selectively sniping at the coop pages y'all are rating. Since I have ALL POWERFUL ACCESS (think Wizard of OZ) to the backend of BYC, I'm looking at any coop pages that get up to 4 ratings, then I'm adding the last rating to get them off the list! :D

(paying the bills has it's privileges) ;)

I'm selectively sniping at the coop pages y'all are rating. Since I have ALL POWERFUL ACCESS (think Wizard of OZ) to the backend of BYC, I'm looking at any coop pages that get up to 4 ratings, then I'm adding the last rating to get them off the list! :D

:lau

:frow We don't have to all go by this list.

Would you prefer we work on rating the ones that already have at least one rating or work on ones that have zero?

:frow We don't have to all go by this list.

Would you prefer we work on rating the ones that already have at least one rating or work on ones that have zero?

Hmmm... that's actually a great question... and raises a great point!!!

Maybe I should be posting the ones with zero reviews first and then move to the ones with 2 reviews, etc. etc. etc?

That will (at least in the beginning) help peeps not get the same coop page they already rated.

GOOD THINKING KIKI!!!

:bow
:thumbsup

Wow GREAT JOB!!! :clap

Curious, how do you know you did 40? Were you keeping track!?! :th
I can go to my profile page then click on recent activity and then scroll through and count the ones I have done but I am NOT doing that.

Back
Top Bottom