The Evolution of Atlas: A Breeding (and Chat) Thread

Brrrr! That's even worse than oldhenlikesdogs in Wisconsin! Goodness, buddy, wear a hat. Wear two hats. And a scarf and long underwear and...and...and... eek!
We are expecting up to -35 wind chill through Wednesday, so I'm not sure if we are better off.

One family down, one more to go tomorrow. How convenient my husband got called out just as we got home.

Sitting around watching my Great British Baking show. I like watching people bake, plus I find the English fascinating.

Brrrr! That's even worse than oldhenlikesdogs in Wisconsin! Goodness, buddy, wear a hat. Wear two hats. And a scarf and long underwear and...and...and... eek!
I made the mistake of wearing a sweatshirt, jeans and some rubber work gloves out to do chores... My fingers were frozen from the hundred yard walk between the coop and the hydrant!

We are expecting up to -35 wind chill through Wednesday, so I'm not sure if we are better off.

One family down, one more to go tomorrow. How convenient my husband got called out just as we got home.

Sitting around watching my Great British Baking show. I like watching people bake, plus I find the English fascinating.
Yep we are -35 to -40 below wind chill too...

smiley-taking-christmas-tree-emoticon.gif

christmas-tree-smiley-emoticon.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

images

IT'S SNOWING HERE
christmas-snow-smiley-emoticon.gif

Despite not having snow in the forecast, we’re going to have a white Christmas anyway lol. Got a little snow and luckily not as cold as some of you folks!

We went to my moms house for our family party and then came home and gave the kids their Christmas pajamas. Still waiting for the little ones to fall asleep so we can put presents out.

Merry Christmas to all of you from all of us!
8275A05C-B1AB-4EC6-9D95-2A58E492129D.jpeg

Despite not having snow in the forecast, we’re going to have a white Christmas anyway lol. Got a little snow and luckily not as cold as some of you folks!

We went to my moms house for our family party and then came home and gave the kids their Christmas pajamas. Still waiting for the little ones to fall asleep so we can put presents out.

Merry Christmas to all of you from all of us!
View attachment 1217871

Well, don't you have a cute bunch of rugrats! Handsome family, Kara.

Isaiah! No frostbite for you! Bundle up!

It's very cold today, high winds, though nothing compared to Minnesota and Wisconsin. This is cold enough! Our highs will be in the 30's with windchills about 5* or so, lows in low 20's to high teens. It's hard to really get the forecast for us because we are actually closer to Murphy, NC than the town of our address, about 400' higher in elevation than in town. But, we are also sheltered by higher mountains around our property to a degree. I saw that the barn temp is about 33* this a.m. so that means it's about 10* colder outside.

Back
Top Bottom