The Heritage Rhode Island Red Site

You said a mouthful there.

No, most folks can be happy with hatchery stock, just the same way folks can eat McDonalds and be happy with the low price and ready availability. But once you've see truebred stock or raised some true bred stock, you are so right!!!! It is pretty much night and day like getting a tender, juicy, flamed broiled steak, done just right, with a nice baked potato and rich, creamy cole slaw and some slow baked, molasses rich baked beans on the side.

But again, McDonalds burgers are just fine for most folks.
lau.gif

LOL

Anyone in Ky have any Heritage RIR's ? I am looking for a rooster for a project im working on and dont want to use hatchery stock.

I wish you were closer to Florida. I have several cockerels available. One I sold recently to a young girl took a Juniors Champion at a show in Florida and at another show recently I took two Champions with his brother and sister in the open show.

I wish you were closer to Florida. I have several cockerels available. One I sold recently to a young girl took a Juniors Champion at a show in Florida and at another show recently I took two Champions with his brother and sister in the open show.

Ok not just looking for cockerels anymore. Would like to get some chicks or started birds. Can you help me out there anyone?

I have a question on the Rhode Island Red and the Rhodes Island Whites. Does the White lay as many eggs as the Reds and do they have the same deposition as the Reds? Can anyone please answer this for me. I'm leaning towards getting the reds but would like to know if anyone knows about the whites as well.

I have a question on the Rhode Island Red and the Rhodes Island Whites. Does the White lay as many eggs as the Reds and do they have the same deposition as the Reds? Can anyone please answer this for me. I'm leaning towards getting the reds but would like to know if anyone knows about the whites as well.

I have both reds and whites. They are both very good layers with great dispositions.

The Andrew sisters. Always together.

My cockerel Lucky in a grow out coop and pen.

More in a double grow out coop and pens. Here I separated the whites. With some Red Sex-Links.

I have both reds and whites. They are both very good layers with great dispositions. The Andrew sisters. Always together. My cockerel Lucky in a grow out coop and pen. More in a double grow out coop and pens. Here I separated the whites. With some Red Sex-Links.

Back
Top Bottom