The Imported English Jubilee Orpington Thread

Pics
I am excited..... I have 6 jubilee one day old chicks coming tomorrow from an auction I won from Greenfire Farms!!!! Got a good deal on them or I wouldn't have been able to get them. I will post pictures when I get them. :D :lol: ;)

frow.gif
Hello, I am new to the Jubilee Orpington world... Just thought I would share a few Pictures of my Babies
love.gif

I was wondering that myself!
hmm.png
I purchased not only one, but TWO ebay autions and didn't end up with any Babies...
idunno.gif
I finally ordered these from Jenny at Green Fire..
Now they need to lay Golden Eggs for the amount I have invested...
lau.gif

Those are tooooo cute! I have some coming around July 9th - can hardly wait so I'll probably be lurking here and hoping folks post pics and keep this thread going. I know nothing about Orps. Just purchased four Chocolate bantams a few weeks ago and LOVE how chunky they feel. Traded in my Lavender Ameraucanas to fit the Jubilees in and keep the hubby happy. How old are your chicks Miss Molly? and may I ask where or who you got them from? and...do you have any guesses yet on who's a boy or girl. I watched those eggs on ebay also and also tried bidding on rarebreeds but the prices...trailblzn outbid me there - LUCKY!!! (my husband was very happy you did tho') but I did manage to procure some...will post pics when they come as I'll have more time to spend on the computer and staring at my birds. So looking forward to it. Congrats on your cuties Miss Molly.
Trailblzn you should post some pics for us to ooh and ah over.

Back
Top Bottom