The Incubators Thread!!! Come Join And Learn!!!

Update! Nothing much. I cut a hole perfectly in my bator so i can put the flash light through then cover again with tape!
The air cell has grown alot since this morning. Id say maybe 1.5 cm. Maybe even 2. And the air cell is mish shappen and i can see shadows like its trying to push on the membrane to break it. But not internally piped yet i ont think. Very close i belive though!

Ah... it's shadowing... means the chick just turned into position for pipping... that's it's back that makes the funny lumpy shape inside the air cell...

Update! Nothing much. I cut a hole perfectly in my bator so i can put the flash light through then cover again with tape!
The air cell has grown alot since this morning. Id say maybe 1.5 cm. Maybe even 2. And the air cell is mish shappen and i can see shadows like its trying to push on the membrane to break it. But not internally piped yet i ont think. Very close i belive though!

Come on little one, get out of there! Peep-peep!
fl.gif

I jist realised! I know why thisnegg is late to hatch! The hen was sitting on it for the first 7 days. Snakes kept stealing her eggs every nightm and this was the only one left! And i didnt want it to get eaten too. So i took it! But thats probably why! The hen being up and down, and then transfering the egg from my moms to my house. Gotta be it.

I jist realised! I know why thisnegg is late to hatch! The hen was sitting on it for the first 7 days. Snakes kept stealing her eggs every nightm and this was the only one left! And i didnt want it to get eaten too. So i took it! But thats probably why! The hen being up and down, and then transfering the egg from my moms to my house. Gotta be it.

Maybe so.

Back
Top Bottom