The khaki-Campbell duck Thread !!!!!!!!

Thanks. So slightly larger than chicken eggs. Two of our three hens are laying. Today when we brought the two duck eggs in one had gotten significantly larger. Wonder if that is how large they are going to be or if it could be a double yolker. Yours look nice and white. Mine look to be a motled white. I washed one to see if anything happened to the color and it stayed the same.

No prob. Yeah ours have a light sand tint to them, but when I compare them to the two white eggs we get, there is quite a difference.

A pic of my KC, Dexter. He is 7 months old & is an inside duck but loves to go outside when it's pretty and hunt for bugs and swim in his pool. he is a big part of my family & we love him dearly
2764.png

Last edited:

So, I just had some ducklings hatch, and one appears to be much lighter than the others. Any one experience this before? I only have kc's.

My 'Little Man'.....KC drake, has come along pretty well...18wks....the hens have turned out to be quite nice too!....been Busy around here, so it has been a while since last 'Post'....should be slowing down here shortly...hoping to get more 'Active' again....LOL

Back
Top Bottom