The most indecisive person on BYC strikes again/help me decide what to get

Which of these three breeds should I get?

• Cochin/pekin bantam

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Brahma

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Phoenix

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Cochin (LF)

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
In all seriousness, they are the absolute best if you want pets. They are sassy but sweet. Smart and beautiful. Have individual personalities a mile wide. They are a joy to watch and interact with. They're also beyond easy to handle. My daughter (now 7) can walk out and just bend over to pick them up. Their feet never touch the ground when she's outside. They don't mind or complain. Set them down and walk away. Call them and they come running right back. They're the absolute best. Hands down.

It's done. You've succeeded. Now I am fully converted. Still not as much as my aseel, but nothing can top that. But these fluff balls? They're now in second place. I don't know how you pulled this off, but I'd pick one of these guys over a modern game pair

In all seriousness, they are the absolute best if you want pets. They are sassy but sweet. Smart and beautiful. Have individual personalities a mile wide. They are a joy to watch and interact with. They're also beyond easy to handle. My daughter (now 7) can walk out and just bend over to pick them up. Their feet never touch the ground when she's outside. They don't mind or complain. Set them down and walk away. Call them and they come running right back. They're the absolute best. Hands down.

Can't say I was the biggest fan of silkied cochins at the start, but yours have definitely changed my mind about it. Plus they're easier to sex than actual silkies

Can't say I was the biggest fan of silkied cochins at the start, but yours have definitely changed my mind about it. Plus they're easier to sex than actual silkies
At first I really didn't like them. Don't tell anyone, but she's really converting me. Hers are adorable.

At first I really didn't like them. Don't tell anyone, but she's really converting me. Hers are adorable.

Right? When I first saw them on the internet I was like what in the feather duster is this? But hers are wonderful. Not only are they actually beautiful, but they also make excellent pillows

Y'all are seriously going to make me cry! 🥲 For so many years I genuinely thought they were going the way that the silkied Ameraucanas have gone, practically non-existent at this point. To not only see them recover, but gain appreciation as well, just really warms my heart! I absolutely adore these birds with all my heart and all I want is to see them as a variety thrive. :love

Y'all are seriously going to make me cry! 🥲 For so many years I genuinely thought they were going the way that the silkied Ameraucanas have gone, practically non-existent at this point. To not only see them recover, but gain appreciation as well, just really warms my heart! I absolutely adore these birds with all my heart and all I want is to see them as a variety thrive. :love
Well you deserve all the credit. You're doing an AMAZING job with them.

You truly deserve all the credit. They look stunning, plus you're serious about breeding these guys, unlike most people

I'm not a fan of silkied feathers myself, but I am a fan of preserving interesting breeds and interesting varieties.

Back
Top Bottom