The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

[COLOR=800080]AUCTION: 12+ Hen's Choice from Savell's Farm[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]This auction will end Sunday, January 19 at 12 noon, CST. Eggs will ship on Monday, January 20th. I ship eggs in bubble wrap with plenty of filler to control movement in the box. Although I do everything I can to take care of the eggs, I cannot be responsible for eggs once they leave my hands at the P.O.[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]The eggs included in this auction will be a variety of:[/COLOR] [COLOR=A52A2A]Bbs Laced Red Wyandotte- Black Laced roo over blue and splash hens - hatching mostly blues[COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] Lavender Orpington (American Roo over one American and two more English type hens)[COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] BBS Ameraucana - Black Roo over two blue and one splash hen[COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] E. O. Marraduna Basque - beautiful coloring to my roo. The girls vary from pale cream to tan.[COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] BBS Marans - Blue roo over both blue and black hens. One hen in this pen has very sparse leg feathers, so that sometimes pops out in a chick.[COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] Swedish flower - Both crested and uncrested roos over crested and uncrested hens[COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] Lemon Cuckoo Orpington - double barred roo[COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] D'Uccles - gold neck hens (show placing hens) and a few pullets are laying...possibly mille fleur, blue mille, or citron The milles are all from shown hens and a Best of Breed Roo.[COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] Bantam cochin - This is a mixed pen - partridge, black, gold laced, and blue[/COLOR] [COLOR=A52A2A]We currently are seeing a 99 - 100% fertility rate in each of these pens with 100% hatch rate here. All birds are fed grains from a local mill with fresh veggies, tuna, and egg for treats.[/COLOR] Marans roo - his leg feathering is hard to see. They are a very pale blue. A couple of ladies in the background. Lemon Cuckoo Roo - his lady friends hide from the paparazzi. BBS Laced Red Wyandottes - We do not stop for photos. :p Mille Fleur d'Uccles Roo - Won Best Variety, Best of Breed twice. Gold Neck d'Uccles hens - both Best Variety winners in different shows. This is the Marraduna Basque hen and Roo from when they were about five months old. They are now much larger and filled out.-- please ignore the Swedish boy photo bomb;) [COLOR=800080] Bids will start at $35 including shipping.[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080] Paypal to [email protected][/COLOR]
That is quite a potential selection with LF and Bantams! Please could you tell us all what you have collected already or give us some idea as to what is very likley to be sent. Maybe even kept a running update. People are more likley to bid high and often if they know what is actually being sold. This also avoids potential dissapointment on both sides.

That is quite a potential selection with LF and Bantams!
Please could you tell us all what you have collected already or give us some idea as to what is very likley to be sent.
Maybe even kept a running update. People are more likley to bid high and often if they know what is actually being sold.
This also avoids potential dissapointment on both sides.

$35!!!

Monday is a Holiday.......
Oh CRUD!!!
he.gif
I totally forgot. Let me go change the listing.

That is quite a potential selection with LF and Bantams!
Please could you tell us all what you have collected already or give us some idea as to what is very likley to be sent.
Maybe even kept a running update. People are more likley to bid high and often if they know what is actually being sold.
This also avoids potential dissapointment on both sides.
I changed the listing to show how many I am typically getting daily. All eggs will be from Sunday and Monday. I will gladly let the winner choose which 12 they want for certain and I will toss in the extras.

Monday is a Holiday.......
Argh!!

I wondered about that too

Phooey!!

I TOTALLY forgot about the holiday, and I completely goofed on the auction end time, not thinking about my PO last truck headed to the airport at 5:30 today. I'm out of practice after keeping these eggs to myself for the last 6 mos!!

To that end, I would like to offer to krazykat0373 the original 12 plus a couple of extras TODAY (get me payment of $55 by 4:30 CDT and I can get them in the mail) and then start collecting for another auction for Monday night, to ship Tuesday.

krazykat0373 PM me if this won't work.

Back
Top Bottom