The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Buy It Now:
18 Eggs Combination Pack from Just Struttin Farm.

$60 Shipping Included.

You will receive a minimum of 3 eggs of each of the following breeds, hens choice.
Eggs were collected between Jan 25th and Jan 27th.

Basque
Bresse
Cream Legbar
Double Laced Blue Barnevelders:

Eggs will ship within 24 hours from the time/date they are purchased.

Please read before purchasing:
You are purchasing eggs that have been collected within the past 2 days.

Eggs will be wrapped in bubble wrap with big end pointing up. Eggs will double boxed and marked fragile.

We will pack box with 1 heating pad if you want, but we will not guarantee heating pad will work. We purchased 72 hour heating pads and they don’t seem to warm up as package suggests.

We will ship fresh fertile eggs that have been collected within the past 2 days, but we DO NOT Guarantee hatch rate. Once eggs leave our hands, they are at the mercy of the USPS. We will not replace broken or damaged eggs.

You can see more photos of your birds in my albums and on my website. Thank you.

Our Birds

Euskal Oiloa - Marraduna Basque
This generation is an excellent representative of breed with good Marrunda coloring and yellow legs.

White American Bresse
Sorry, birds are young in these pictures, there is a

Cream Legbars

Double Laced Blue Barnevelders
Sorry, I am having trouble uploading photos. Please see album in my signature. Thanks you

Last edited:
Buy It Now:
18 Eggs Combination Pack from Just Struttin Farm.

$60 Shipping Included.

You will receive a minimum of 3 eggs of each of the following breeds, hens choice.
Eggs were collected within past 2 days.

Basque
Bresse
Cream Legbar
Double Laced Blue Barnevelders:

Eggs will ship tomorrow, Tuesday January 28th.

Please read before purchasing:
You are purchasing eggs that have been collected within the past 2 days.

Eggs will be wrapped in bubble wrap with big end pointing up. Eggs will double boxed and marked fragile.

We will pack box with 1 heating pad if you want, but we will not guarantee heating pad will work. We purchased 72 hour heating pads and they don’t seem to warm up as package suggests.

We will ship fresh fertile eggs that have been collected within the past 2 days, but we DO NOT Guarantee hatch rate. Once eggs leave our hands, they are at the mercy of the USPS. We will not replace broken or damaged eggs.

You can see more photos of your birds in my albums and on my website. Thank you.

Our Birds

Euskal Oiloa - Marraduna Basque
This generation is an excellent representative of breed with good Marrunda coloring and yellow legs.

White American Bresse
Sorry, birds are young in these pictures, there is a

Cream Legbars

Double Laced Blue Barnevelders
Sorry, I am having trouble uploading photos. Please see album in my signature. Thanks you

Do I just say SOLD?

Back
Top Bottom