The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I have purchased a lot of her hatching eggs and they are wonderful. You will enjoy them, My little paint frilkie is hatching lots of blue frillies, and this weekend finally got a white paint, hope it's just like her mommmmaaaaa
Good to hear! I look forward to them hatching to see what I get....
big_smile.png

I hatched some very pretty partridge frizzled silkie chicks from my oldest partridge hen and older porcelain roo. The son to my porcelain roo is who is in with the sizzles now. He just won 1st in BV last month.I'll hatch more next year. I'm curious what the blue, black and white hens will produce with the porcelain roo.

Last edited:
Auction 1
6 Sizzle eggs. Bid starts at $10 with shipping $13. Auction ends at 4pm tomorrow. Ships saturday. If same bidder wins both auctions the shipping will be $15 for both.

Frizzled silkie partridge roo in pen 2

Blue silkie hen in sizzle pen 2

Porcelain silkie roo in sizzle pen 1

White sizzle hen in pen 1

blue sizzle hen in pen 1

frizzled silkie partridge hen in pan 1, mother to hen below

frizzled silkie hen in pen 1

White sizzle hen in pen 1 (pic is when she was a pullet)
Auction 2
12 SQ Splash Silkie eggs bidding starts at $15 and postage is $13. Auction ends at 4pm tomorrow central time. If same bidder wins both auctions the combined shipping will be $15.

hen from my line

Rooster from Bobbi Porto lines. He also won 2 first place in BV in other shows

Same roo different show. He really did not want his pic taken.
I didn't get a pic of the other show. Dead battery issue.

Same roo better pic

All 6 hens in splash pen

Last edited:
Auction 1
6 Sizzle eggs. Bid starts at $10 with shipping $13. Auction ends at 4pm tomorrow. Ships saturday. If same bidder wins both auctions the shipping will be $15 for both.

Auction 2
12 SQ Splash Silkie eggs bidding starts at $15 and postage is $13. Auction ends at 4pm tomorrow central time. If same bidder wins both auctions the combined shipping will be $15.

Auction 1 - Bid $10
Auction 2 - Bid $15

Auction 1

Auction 2

Auction 1 - Bid $12
Auction 2 - Bid $17

BIN short sale as I would like to get these eggs in mail tomorrow.

LAST of the SWEETGRASS turkey eggs . . . . definitely slowing down and other pens have stopped for the season.

4 sweetgrass eggs--from porter bred birds
$25 included priority shipping.
ships on sat ( tomorrow)

Please write sold and send me a pm.
Payment to paypal is [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom