The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

They don't have to be 24 hour auctions as long as it is stated in the sellers post.
...per page one of this thread " All auctions end the following day at the exact same time of day that they were first posted UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. "

Good catch FVRM! I just noticed that! swindledana, is there any way this auction can be edited to end tomorrow (Thursday FEB 5th) instead? With shipment Friday?

Auctions can be shorter or longer (within reason) as long as the end time is made very clear by the seller.

You can also do buy it now sales on here.

Swindledana's auction is totally in compliance with the rules.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone!! My bid still stands
wink.png

OLIVE EGGER AND MARANS EGGS ( mixed)

Heres the scoop all the green eggs are from my olive egger hens ( splash marans moms x CCL daddy) all the dark brown eggs are from my splash marans hens and father is either a CCL ( 90% chance) or my black copper marans rooster..with an even slighter chance of my bresse rooster mating them..he is theyoung underdog but still in there and I want to be honest. If these dont sell Im all good with that because I have people hounding me for eating eggs!! So I have to put these up at a spcific price to make it worth shipping.

The photo is the last 3 days collections...I will ship TODAY if a paypal payment is made before 4pm to [email protected]. There is 30 eggs..no more no less...the dark eggs a a lot darker and very speckled just a bad photo. I package very well and ship priority I include 2 little heat packs as well. Shipping is 20$ because I use alot of bubble wrap and the 17.95$ large priority box. PLEASE ADD THIS $20 TO THE WINNING BID AND THEN PAYPAL ME SO I CAN SHIP TODAY 2/5

No refunds, no guarantess, no replacements yada yada yada...you know the drill.
AUCTION ENDS BY 4 pm today..

Starting bid 20$
ce7a6226c855b2038a884091094c2751_zps2808d5dd.jpg

Last edited:

Heres the scoop all the green eggs are from my olive egger hens ( splash marans moms x CCL daddy) all the dark brown eggs are from my splash marans hens and father is either a CCL ( 90% chance) or my black copper marans rooster..with an even slighter chance of my bresse rooster mating them..he is theyoung underdog but still in there and I want to be honest. If these dont sell Im all good with that because I have people hounding me for eating eggs!! So I have to put these up at a spcific price to make it worth shipping.

The photo is the last 3 days collections...I will ship TODAY if a paypal payment is made before 4pm to [email protected]. There is 30 eggs..no more no less...the dark eggs a a lot darker and very speckled just a bad photo. I package very well and ship priority I include 2 little heat packs as well. Shipping is 20$ because I use alot of bubble wrap and the 17.95$ large priority box. PLEASE ADD THIS $20 TO THE WINNING BID AND THEN PAYPAL ME SO I CAN SHIP TODAY 2/5

Starting bid 20$
$20

No heat packs please if i end up winning.

Up for auction 12+ pure hatching eggs
Starting bid $15 plus $15 shipping.
Auction starts now and ends Friday at 9pm EST and will ship out Saturday.
I currently have 8 Crested Cream Legbars, 2 Rhodebars, 2 Autosexing Olive Eggers
I will add any layed Thursday and Friday
The Cream Legbars are Greenfire farms line from PapaBrooder. I have 2 pens with 1 roo and 6 hens in each pen.
The Rhodebars are Greenfire farms line. I have 1 roo and 4 hens.
The Autosexing Olive Eggers are from PapaBrooder. I have 1 Rhodebar roo over autosexing olive eggers. The olive eggers came from green fire farms line when they first started with the Rhodebars and they were laying olive green eggs.
I have only pictures of Cream Legbar. Will get pictures of the others tomorrow.

Starting bid 20$

$17 on swindledana eggs

$20

No heat packs please if i end up winning.

Back
Top Bottom