The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Tomaru Long Crower 1 dz eggs on hand - will include any extras they lay tomorrow There was a Welsummer rooster in the pen for a few hours 2 weeks ago, so I'm starting these at a reduced price bidding starts at $20 plus $16 shipping Auction ends at 6:30 pm on 4/22/16
$20

Tomaru Long Crower

1 dz eggs on hand - will include any extras they lay tomorrow

There was a Welsummer rooster in the pen for a few hours 2 weeks ago, so I'm starting these at a reduced price

bidding starts at $20 plus $16 shipping

Auction ends at 6:30 pm on 4/22/16

I'll bid 21....do you have a photo of your Welsummer roo?

Tomaru Long Crower

1 dz eggs on hand - will include any extras they lay tomorrow

There was a Welsummer rooster in the pen for a few hours 2 weeks ago, so I'm starting these at a reduced price

bidding starts at $20 plus $16 shipping

Auction ends at 6:30 pm on 4/22/16
$30

Lavender Cuckoo Ameraucana 20 eggs available now [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] [COLOR=626262]These are a non standard color ameraucana. Eggs are slightly green tinted, so if you are looking for blue eggs do not buy these. [/COLOR] [COLOR=626262] I have 6 cuckoo lavender hens, 2 lavender hens, 2 cuckoo lavender roosters and one black and white cuckoo rooster recessive for lavender.[/COLOR] [COLOR=626262] I also have two black hens in the pen for improving the egg color. [/COLOR] [COLOR=626262]This means that if you buy eggs, you might get lavender cuckoo or black/white cuckoo recessive for lavender or solid black recessive for lavender. [/COLOR] [COLOR=626262] [/COLOR] [COLOR=626262] The cuckoo pattern is definitely not a standard color, and [/COLOR] [COLOR=626262]probably never will be. The issue is the legs. Cuckoo patterned [/COLOR] [COLOR=626262]birds won't have the slate colored legs that is needed to be [/COLOR] [COLOR=626262]accepted. The pattern actually carries through to the leg color and [/COLOR] [COLOR=626262]their legs are striped. So if you want show birds, don't get these! [/COLOR] [COLOR=626262]If you want some wonderful eye candy, you must have them![/COLOR] [COLOR=626262]bidding starts at $30 plus $18 for shipping[/COLOR] [COLOR=626262]Auction ends at 6:30 EST on 4/22/16[/COLOR] Thought I should add a picture of the black/white cuckoo offspring
$30

Cream Legbar bidding starts at $20.00 for 10+
Auto sexing EE bidding starts at $15.00 for 10+ .recently had a report of 11 hatch from 12
Lavender cuckoo / cuckoo project Ameraucana . Bidding starts at $30 for 10+ .

I can combine shipping on 2 auctions . Shipping is $15.00 or $20 on 2 combined . I have had reports of 6 to 11 out of 12 on my shipped eggs . However I can not guarantee a hatch . Shipped eggs are a gamble you could get zero . By bidding you accept the risk . Priority comes with insurance so damaged shipment need to file a claim with the Post Office . Take pictures of any damage .

Auctions end at 10 AM central time 4-23-16

LAVENDER ORPINGTON HATCHING EGGS 12+

A dozen+ from Friday, Saturday, and Sunday's (4/22 - 4/24) eggs for shipment on Monday 4/25/16 (or whatever other arrangements the winner prefers!)

AUCTION ENDS SATURDAY April 23, 2016 - 3:00 p.m. EASTERN TIME.

Bidding starts at $15 + $15 shipping. Fertility has not been the greatest this spring, but has improved with each of my latest incubator sets and also with the recent eggs that I have visually sampled (70%+) I'm tired of giving these eggs away for eating! lol

Pictured are the parents, and the bottom chick pics are ones that I hatched last week.

One black/split hen, so there is possibility of black/split offspring.

Back
Top Bottom