The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

6+ Frizzle Hatching Eggs

Up for auction are 6+ hatching eggs from my frizzle flock. The flock consists of various breeds of hen covered by two frizzle roosters. This flock yields a lot of variety in the chicks! Some hens are ayam cemanis, so some chicks may be fibromelanistic. Due to the nature of the frizzle gene, about half the chicks will be frizzled and half will be smooth. I do not breed frizzle to frizzle.

Fertility has been tested and confirmed at 100% so far this year.

Starting bid is $25 and includes shipping. Auction ends at noon eastern time on Thursday. Eggs will be shipped Saturday or Monday.

lafayette.JPG
Leo.jpeg
frizzled chick.JPG
Frizzle Chick.jpg
frizzled chicks.JPG

AUCTION!!!
ENDS Sunday at 6:30pm Central Standard Time on March 11th, 2018
Money is due at end of Auction for shipping Monday Morning!

24+ Fertile Variety Coturnix Quail Hatching Eggs!

Bid Starts at $25.00

FREE SHIPPING!!

All eggs, chicks, and Adults are from indoors kept quails. I have not taken them outside. I constantly have sand baths filled, fresh water and feed daily, and fresh fodders grass daily. They are fed high protein Game bird feed.

I turn on LED lights on at 10 pm at night and turn the light off at 12 pm the next day. Giving them 14 hours of light for egg production and making it to where they lay their eggs in the morning instead at night time.

The Types Of Quails I have Currently Laying:
-RARE Schofield Silver !!
-Jumbo Pharaoh
-Texas A&M
-Rosetta
-Tuxedo

I DO NOT wash eggs. I keep my quails in hand built layer cages with rolling egg catchers with padding for soft egg catch. Which keeps the eggs from getting dirty or cracked. Each of my cages have 10 females and 2 males for top fertility. I crack open eggs once a week to maintain a fertility chart and also have a egg chart for production!

You will receive the eggs in the conditions I collected them as!

**Each Type of quail is kept in their own cages.**
** I do not mark eggs**
Cage Setup.png Brown.png Italian..png Italian.png Jumbo.png Rosetta.png Texas A&M.png Tuxedo.png IMG_3175.JPG IMG_3177.JPG IMG_3178.JPG IMG_3179.JPG IMG_3180.JPG IMG_3181.JPG IMG_3182.JPG Jumbo.png IMG_3185.JPG IMG_3184.JPG IMG_2979.JPG Chicks.png IMG_3067.JPG IMG_3066.JPG Tuxedo chick.png Texas A&M Chick.png Jumbo Chick.png IMG_3063.JPG IMG_2981.JPG IMG_2980.JPG IMG_2977.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3062.JPG
    IMG_3062.JPG
    739.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3068.JPG
    IMG_3068.JPG
    495 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3183.JPG
    IMG_3183.JPG
    671.6 KB · Views: 12
Auction for 12+ Bantam Cochin hatching eggs. I always include lots of extras ;)

Starting now, Ends Tuesday, March 13, 2018, 6:00 p.m. EASTERN time, for Wednesday shipping.

Opening bid, $15 + $15 shipping.

Possibilities include Blue, Black, Splash, Frizzled, Mottled, and Birchen.

Pics of possible parents and some recent chicks.

Auction for 12+ Bantam Cochin hatching eggs. I always include lots of extras ;)

Starting now, Ends Tuesday, March 13, 2018, 6:00 p.m. EASTERN time, for Wednesday shipping.

Opening bid, $15 + $15 shipping.

Possibilities include Blue, Black, Splash, Frizzled, Mottled, and Birchen.

Pics of possible parents and some recent chicks.
$20

Back
Top Bottom