the +*OFFICIAL*+ German Shepherd thread :D

She is such a pretty girl.
love.gif

thank you :)
shes a hand full...
we call her triple trouble lol
(we called our Westie, Cotton, TroubleTrouble when he was a puppy)
she seems to be a very happy puppy
big_smile.png

and she'll be a pretty girl when she gets older, you know?

does anyone else have to share their bed with their GSD? i mean really. i woke up and there Klause like right there snuggled with my feet xD

Have to update with two new photos.
Rex wasn't being photogenic today so he didn't get his picture taken.

Hexe who I think may be pg.
April19004.jpg

Mace the uncle to the possible pups.
April19005.jpg

Mine with get into bed if they can. But they are not supposed to be up there. They crawl into the kids bed regularly though.

Crazyland-- Hexe looks pregnant to me...could just be the way she is sitting but i see a 'softness' in her abdomen that you see a lot with a bi.tch and her first pregnancy. I've seen pics of her before and she had a nice firm tummy. LOL or..this could be my imagination..
wink.png

I let her gain 5 lbs just in case. lol But maybe.
smile.png

Hormonally she is either more mellow or more lovey right now. So not her. So I am leaning towards puppies in a month. I am going to talk to a breeder of mini schnauzers if she knows how to palpate. The vet doesn't have their ultrasound machine in yet and they are going to be the only ones within 2 hours that will have one outside of the equine vet school.

Very nice pics and great looking dogs Crazy.
RAWR, our dogs sleep in their crates at the foot of our bed. They are not allowed on the bed or other furniture. Don't want to start any bad habits we'll be sorry for later. My DH is a big man - 6'4", 280 lbs. and sleeps with a CPAP mask/oxygen hose. We have a queen sized bed, definitely don't need to add dogs to that mixture. Bad enough that the cats get up there, but they're easy enough to shove off.
wink.png

Between Foenix constantly panting and my husbands snoring I wouldn't ever get any rest if I allowed my animals on my bed. I used to sleep with my Papillon, Zeke, before I was married and for probably two years after but then it got to be an issue with my husbands allergies. So we stopped and I never looked back.

Back
Top Bottom