the +*OFFICIAL*+ German Shepherd thread :D

Quote:
She's precious! I want to scratch her belly.
gig.gif

Bluemoon

hahahaha Kyla is just adorable!

I have very bad news... My son let my female out and she tied with one of my males. Now I have the possibility of puppies the end of May. Bad, bad, bad.
he.gif
rant.gif
barnie.gif

Kyla is supposed to be a search and rescue dog, but my husband hurt his back and hasn't been working her. Technically, true S&R training doesn't start until 2 yrs old, so I suppose we'll see how that goes. She is very good at the find it games we play with her. She always knows right where to find me and the kiddos when we hide around the property.

LOL @Zelda - we need pics!!

Crazy, it's that time of year; just can't fight it.
wink.png

A friend up north started when her pup was less than 6 months old in SAR. She can now do blind searches and she isn't even a year old yet. I have another friend who started at just under a year. Not sure what level they are at. But I think it is great that they were able to start early.

I have fought it several times.
hide.gif
I was just bested by a 3 year old.

LOL Sorry but the Oh Snap brought back teenage memories.

Getting a lot of hate mail right now from GSD people. "Accidents don't happen" I really want to shove them in a trash can.
rant.gif

Someone mentioned the mismate shot so I read up on it. I don't think I can do it as the side effects can be bad. Plus it is past what most say to give it. I am taking Hexe to the vet Monday morning to see what the vet says.

Hubby says he wants to possibly keep 2, one for sure.

i hate people like that
accidents do happen
hmm.png

and one of my fave quotes....but i cant say the real way its said
but shizz happens
hmm.png
GSD puppies go for some pretty good cash tho

These boys have taken to country living a little two well. They love the mud and I can't keep them out of it.

March28007.jpg

This is Rex, he is watching the ball at my feet.
March28016.jpg

And this is Mace.
March28015.jpg

Back
Top Bottom