the +*OFFICIAL*+ German Shepherd thread :D

Quote:
Interesting... Your great pyr looks very similar to a Karakachan .

Here's a pic of one (not mine..just found the pic floating around on the intarwebs):

110516676_67341c8372.jpg

Last edited:
we adopted ours from a shepherd rescue... other than his infinite to eat cats... even his own 14 pound orange beast.... he is the best. He has a missing ear due to lack of treatment.... we think we have finally gotten it under control.. 1.5 years later. We think he is 9.5 to 10 as they guessed 8 when we got him!

43249_blue_and_the_tennis_ball.jpg

he is studying a tennis ball that hasn't been thrown.... hard to distract him!

43249_all_four.jpg

here he is on a hike with his brothers and my Simon and I, they are studying the treats in Simons hand... at this stage we have hiked our famous Cape Split for 2 hours ... half way!! this is the day the BC and Blue crashed into me and caused my spinal injury... eek! .... next to him is our border collie who was still a puppy (odd colours!), the black blob is our american cocker spaniel and the white and brown one is a King Charles Cavalier.... sadly we lost him last year in an accident.

Dogs just make the world a better place!!

Last edited:
Kane is beautiful or should I say adorable since he's so small now. I have two German Shepherds and two long haired Chihuahuas
they are so much love and fun! Congratulations on your new "baby".

Quote:
awww... he looks just like my Blue, well except your has both ears! lol

I agree, VERY NICE !!!!!!

BEAUTIFUL dog - just curious, where did you get her choker collar from?? I love it!!

Back
Top Bottom