the +*OFFICIAL*+ German Shepherd thread :D

Holly is very pretty
smile.png

I do not have picts of mine and they are crosses anyway but here is a GREAT story about a German Shepherd...

Hurt dog shows up at New Mexico emergency room

FARMINGTON, N.M. — The patient was only slightly injured when he limped into a hospital in the northwest New Mexico city of Farmington. The only problem was, he was a dog. When the automatic doors at San Juan Regional Medical Center's emergency room slid open Saturday night, the pooch walked in, blood on his nose and paw, and a puncture hole in one leg.

Animal control officer Robin Loev (LOHV) responded to a call from the hospital and suspects the puncture wound was from the bite of another dog.

Loev says the German shepherd mix appeared to be intelligent and calm - and knew enough to go to the right place.

The animal was taken to the Farmington Animal Shelter and claimed by its owner.

Quote:
hehehehehehehe They're like potato chips. Nobody can have just one.
We need more details on the new one!
barnie.gif

Quote:
hehehehehehehe They're like potato chips. Nobody can have just one.
We need more details on the new one!
barnie.gif

I agree more more!! We are detailed oriented peeps here....what gives with the teaser?? LOL
big_smile.png
Can't wait to hear more.

We are only testing him out with my dogs tomorrow. And if it works out he will stay.
The lady is purely clueless on the breed. I said he looks like a gorgeous blanket back in the picture and she goes huh what? She posted an ad on CL about him. Basic things of 2yo male unneutered, papered. moving out of state and can't take dog. Want to keep name. She only wants the best home though. I told her I didn't have money to buy him but could provide a home that knew how to handle the breed.
So we will see tomorrow.

http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/pet/1649823591.html

He's a handsome boy and has such a kind face. I sure hope everything works out so that he can join your family.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom