The Silver Laced Wyandotte Thread

hmm I looked on the chicken calculator, I got a little different
idunno.gif

Color Summary:
Male
50%, minimum of animals to breed: 2
zwart getekend geel•S patrijs [ little Beard Lightshank? Blue egger Walnutcomb ] | black patterned yellow/golden duckwing [ little Beard Lightshank? Blue egger Walnutcomb ]
Female
50%, minimum of animals to breed: 2
zwart getekend goud patrijs [ little Beard Blue egger Walnutcomb ] | black patterned gold duckwing [ little Beard Blue egger Walnutcomb ]

Hmm. Maybe I put the wrong E....is the slw partridge based?
ETA: It's got to be, right? When I put in duckwing, I could only get it to say incomplete lacing...I don't know much about genetics, but that would certainly explain why there's a partridge wyandotte but no gold duckwing wyandotte...IDK. I got the same results...don't know how to post it here, but it said black patterned gold laced (incomplete) with a little beard and walnut comb...and the males said yellow/gold incomplete laced, whatever that looks like. I'm assuming a really pale, yellow-ish gold??

Last edited:
Thank you. You are so right! He is pecking and flying at the little Silkie cockerel now. Should he be more white?

Yep should show lacing on the chest and back, then molt into male saddle and hackle feathers at an older age. He may gain more white with age but I'm not sure if you'll see lacing on him

Back
Top Bottom