The Sizzle Thread!

Lovely! I really like that blue girl
love.gif

here is my odd sizzle hatchling. you would think the 5 toes would be more recessive than the black skin, but nope this one has single comb and yellow skin but 5 proper toes!

They are shown in the Silkie breed category. They should have the type of a Silkie with the only thing being different the frizzled feathers.

At least that's how the frizzled Silkies are shown. Any breed can have a frizzled counterpart. :)
so frizzled hard feathers and frizzled silkie feathers-or just the silkie ones? is the barbless feather part of the 'type'?

here is my odd sizzle hatchling. you would think the 5 toes would be more recessive than the black skin, but nope this one has single comb and yellow skin but 5 proper toes!

I have had two sizzles hatch recently with pink skin... and 5 toes.
Although we should not breed them into our silkie sizzle projects, they are very unique and interesting. What color is this one... it is a beautiful color! white?

Here's one of my favorites, black with I guess you would call buff tips??? Will the beak darken???

white for now. your baby is golden laced, beak may darken-may not, like some toe nails do, or dont.

Golden Lace!!! That's awesome!!! Father is a partridge silkie and mother is a grey sizzle!
Golden Lace, I've got a Golden Lace!!!
wee.gif

I'm loading more picture of another color as we speak... my basement is full of chicks! LOL

Back
Top Bottom