The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

Day 15 you all :wee !

Another copied text from the article

"The chick is now mostly formed and there are few morphological changes. Down is growing larger and is continuing to grow, as is the embryo. The shrinking of the vitellus accelerates. The embryo begins to position its head under its right wing, which is the pipping position"

Article 'Development of a Chicken Embryo Day by Day' https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/development-of-a-chicken-embryo-day-by-day.72537/

ALL other Tsouloufati eggs are developing! No maybe's, no nothing! Some of the eggs I'd put down as no's are very much showing veins, an air cell, and everything! @tlcmurphy , @TwoCrows , @2ndTink , @Sally PB , @WoDia , @Canadian Wind , @BDutch , @Debbie292d , @GreenJay , @pipdzipdnreadytogo , your eggs are going strong!

Must be all this cheering on! Keep up the good work yall, your eggs have definitely heard you, and they're giving it their all:ya!
I knew you could do it, τσουρέκι! I’m so excited!!!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Go Eggies!!!!

OK peeps, candling results from the second official candling round are in!

From the serama, the four eggs that showed development in every candling so far, are still developing! That means @Debbie292d , @GreenJay , @WoDia , and @BDutch , your serama eggs are still going strong! Keep cheering for them peeps!
I’m so happy tiny Freddie! I’m so excited to meet you and all of the babies!!!!
❤️🥰❤️🥰❤️🥰❤️🥰❤️🥰❤️

OK peeps, candling results from the second official candling round are in!

From the serama, the four eggs that showed development in every candling so far, are still developing! That means @Debbie292d , @GreenJay , @WoDia , and @BDutch , your serama eggs are still going strong! Keep cheering for them peeps!
This is great news, I am so happy these little guys are still growing! :wee
As far as the Tsouloufates go... things have definitely changed! Out of the 26 eggs, (number 5 was pulled early on for having a huge crack), 4 eggs are no's. I pulled one more, because it was starting to smell. That was number 21. 4, 13, and 16 are the only ones not developing, that are still in Electric Lady. I'm so sorry @ElfenLied89 😔
ALL other Tsouloufati eggs are developing! No maybe's, no nothing! Some of the eggs I'd put down as no's are very much showing veins, an air cell, and everything! @tlcmurphy , @TwoCrows , @2ndTink , @Sally PB , @WoDia , @Canadian Wind , @BDutch , @Debbie292d , @GreenJay , @pipdzipdnreadytogo , your eggs are going strong!

Must be all this cheering on! Keep up the good work yall, your eggs have definitely heard you, and they're giving it their all:ya!
So sorry you had to pull some. :hugs This is normal business with hatching, it's all good! 🥰

As for the Tsouloufatis, keep growing little ones, we need fuzzy butts!! :woot

Come on eggies, you got this!

You Got This GIF

I'm so egg-cited! If the 22 Tsouloufates, and the 4 serama hatch, I'll be
This is great news, I am so happy these little guys are still growing! :wee

So sorry you had to pull some. :hugs This is normal business with hatching, it's all good! 🥰

As for the Tsouloufatis, keep growing little ones, we need fuzzy butts!! :woot

SOOOOOOOOO happy!

Back
Top Bottom