The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

You'll come to find out that worrying is my status quo:)
Sorry, Im at the other end of Europe in the Atlantic Ocean and can’t come to find out anything in Greece right now. Interpreting it literally 🤣.

Maybe next year if you start another hatch. I actually would love to visit Greece in spring 2025.

Madeira south coast:
IMG_4635.jpeg

No swinging movements from Xaris yet?
Dance Dancing GIF by Xbox

Sorry, Im at the other end of Europe in the Atlantic Ocean and can’t come to find out anything in Greece right now. Interpreting it literally 🤣.

Maybe next year if you start another hatch. I actually would love to visit Greece in spring 2025.

Madeira south coast: View attachment 3810704

No swinging movements from Xaris yet?
Dance Dancing GIF by Xbox

I meant that I'm a worrier:). Madeira looks gorgeous. Haris has been a couch potato, along with all her serama siblings

Oof thank god my brain isn't THAT fried...yet. Someone needs to make sure the eggs are safe though
I was the same way last year, but my pessimism took over and now I'm just happy once they've hatched. Then again, all these power outages have kind of killed me inside. Like my eggs.

I was the same way last year, but my pessimism took over and now I'm just happy once they've hatched. Then again, all these power outages have kind of killed me inside. Like my eggs.

It's truly heartbreaking and nerve-wracking to go through this process and lose them :hugs

Broodies make it looks so easy sometimes. Cruella laid a bunch of eggs in a very weird nest, and BAM 21 days later, 14 out of 15 chicks hatched. We're checking multiple times a day, worrying, and it's still not enough sometimes

I ended up going with the sponge. Now I worry that the humidity will be too high. Right now it's at 75%, which seems to be within the recommended range in the incubator manual, and it's about the humidity that I start to see some condensation on the walls.

You'll come to find out that worrying is my status quo:)
If the humidity starts to get to high, reduce the amount of water in half, same with the sponge.

Back
Top Bottom