The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

I am! I'm also terribly worried the other eggs will get affected by all this roughhousingšŸ˜…
Yeah it can be rough on them. @2ndTink used little baskets last time to isolate the eggs and I also like @gimmie birdies method with the rope. I've never tried either of these but I will when I hatch next!

Yeah it can be rough on them. @2ndTink used little baskets last time to isolate the eggs and I also like @gimmie birdies method with the rope. I've never tried either of these but I will when I hatch next!
I liked the baskets but it did seem to mess up the Brinsea air flow possibly, I need to do a test. My thermometer was reading low and as soon as the basket was removed it went up šŸ¤” but it didn't make sense, so I need to do some testing!

Yeah, I might need to come up with something for these guys. I'm also starting to worry that they're having trouble piercing the membrane AFTER externally pipping, I saw one with a large pip strougle with piercing it. Then it got rolled around and I can't see the pip anymore

Congratulations for the first hatchers, Fluffy! ā¤ļø Come on Freddie, Ļ„ĻƒĪæĻ…ĻĪ­ĪŗĪ¹, and ALL Greek Eggiesā€¦ stay strong and come out to meet Fluffy and all of your admirers!

Back
Top Bottom