The Wabbit thread!!!! Anything about rabbits

Pics

ShellyBear

Songster
9 Years
Jun 10, 2010
So. . . I already have made plenty of threads asking questions for my rabbit so I though, why not make a rabbit thread for everyone. Post pictured of them, tell stories, and ask questions. Not sure how many rabbit folks are out there but I hope you all can join!

My new REW Neatherland dwarf doe Kitty. 5 years old, and due to have a litter this Easter! We bought her at a show, and the cages that she had she couldn't turn around in so now she's not very used to her new cage. . .but I think she likes it
smile.png

This is Howl, my black Neatherland dwarf buck. The dad of Kitty's litter. We also bough him from the same show.

Athena our polish rescue. She is 6 years old and the owner didn't want her any more. But I love her because sh'es got an attitude like me
lol.png

And this is there home, working on getting to repaint it.

The Wabbit Thread reminds me of a sign I saw alongside the road years ago when my husband and I were driving from California to Oregon. It said, "Walt's
Wabbit Wanch, Widdle Wabbit Waisers". I wanted to stop and see about a widdle wabbit, but I wasn't driving and my husband wouldn't stop. He said we didn't need a wabbit, widdle or otherwise. I've always been sorry we didn't stop. If nothing else, I would have loved to have met Walt.

That's a nice setup.
Thank you very much!
smile.png

The Wabbit Thread reminds me of a sign I saw alongside the road years ago when my husband and I were driving from California to Oregon. It said, "Walt's
Wabbit Wanch, Widdle Wabbit Waisers". I wanted to stop and see about a widdle wabbit, but I wasn't driving and my husband wouldn't stop. He said we didn't need a wabbit, widdle or otherwise. I've always been sorry we didn't stop. If nothing else, I would have loved to have met Walt.
Awww, I always confuse my friends when I say Wabbits. You should have stopped and checked them out. . .even if your husband was driving
lol.png
Wabbits are amazing pets

Hi! I've already posted pictures of my bunnies before in other threads, but I like showing them off.
Anne, steel Dutch doe. This summer, she'll be a first time momma, hoping all goes well
fl.gif
Corrie, steel Dutch doe, soon first time momma, too. Anne's sister, but they hate each other. Does.....
Albrecht, steel Dutch buck, the only one who still likes me.
My favorite, Panda. NZ doe, loves my dog, escape artist.

Everyone needs to show off there rabbits once in awhile. I love Dutches!! They look so cute and can't wait to see Anne's first little.

I am new to having a rabbit. I will be getting mine ine about a week. They are 2 weeks old. Now. The dad is silver fox i am not sure the mother. Any tips for a newbie. I have an old chicken coop i am making into the bunny house. And i also bought a cage i can keep it in when it gets to cold or stormy.

Just built this rabbit tractor.

Wow! nice! What breed is your rabbit because I know someone who has a rabbit that looks just like that yet we have no clue on what it is. . .

I am new to having a rabbit. I will be getting mine ine about a week. They are 2 weeks old. Now. The dad is silver fox i am not sure the mother. Any tips for a newbie. I have an old chicken coop i am making into the bunny house. And i also bought a cage i can keep it in when it gets to cold or stormy.
Very happy for you! I am curious though about you getting them at 3 weeks old. Usually the kits I know aren't weaned/don't drink milk until 5 to 6 weeks. If you do get them I considered keeping them in the house till a little older just so you can watch them because at that age anything can happen.

Back
Top Bottom