Fjalar, Partridge bantam roo:
CIMG0501.jpg

Tuppen, Partridge bantam hen:
CIMG0492.jpg

Pocahontas, GLW hen (sorry the pic is rather small):
poca2.jpg

SLW hen:
Slvrandet.jpg

Sorry for flooding! This is me restraining myself - I have soooo many pictures!!!
Roocrazy - nice white one - is she from white parents or is she a recessive white sport?

Since you ask so nicely
wink.png
I will not deem their quality however here are some of mine:

Hansemann, GLW roo:
Hansemann-1.jpg

Fjalar, Partridge bantam roo:
CIMG0501.jpg

Tuppen, Partridge bantam hen:
CIMG0492.jpg

Pocahontas, GLW hen (sorry the pic is rather small):
poca2.jpg

SLW hen:
Slvrandet.jpg

Sorry for flooding! This is me restraining myself - I have soooo many pictures!!!
Roocrazy - nice white one - is she from white parents or is she a recessive white sport?

Wow love all of your chickens!

Do I have Columbian Wyandottes? I have six chicks and these two do not look like the others, which are EEs. They have been the slowest to get feathers also. These pics were ages 2-3weeks. They are 4 weeks now. They stick together and do a lot of chest bumping and head bobbing. Eloise tweeked her leg the other day and Willow one stayed with her while she just rested, pretty cute.
Eloise

Willow

Thanks for any feedback!

I'm not sure what a rose comb looks like at that age (as my only wyandotte chick had a single comb), so I'd say Willow maybe could be. But Eloise looks like she has a pea comb in that photo which would make her not a wyandotte. I know that sometimes wyandottes can have single combs, but I don't think I've ever heard of one having a pea comb.

I have 5 silver laced wyandottes there almost two months now. I dont have any good pics...But I am hoping to take pictures soon..Keep posting the great pictures.

Back
Top Bottom