There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

barnie.gif
clear as mud
gig.gif
Two things are clear, Civil War history is actually very complicated an I would make a lousy history teacher....

Still hearing them around here and out at the family place. Last time was a couple weeks ago at the family place, heard two of them calling to each other late at night. Not an uncommon occurence this time of year.

Peep, I have my doubts, but I want to keep an open mind. You never know what tomorrow brings.

Will the summer pass without a bigfoot sighting? If anyone sees something, please report it.

Well, I finally watched that Canadian film "Fishing Naked." I saw it on "Youtube." I wouldn't pay to watch a movie now days, they are all so tacky. Anyway, for what I paid (nothing) it was a pretty good flick. The Bigfoot suit they used was pretty pathetic. I think the Bigfeet people should sue for defamation.

I wont be convinced till Matt Moneymaker says they have found one.......

There are a lot of things in this world left to find and understand, IMO a new species of great ape in North America is not one of those things. My brother-in-law a native Yooper now living in the Pacific Northwest is a believer and claims a few sightings.

We have to think out of the box on this issue. Notice that the first thing people say about this creature is "great ape." We are not even sure it is an ape.

Consider the thylacene, or Tasmanian tiger. Upon first seeing one, it would be natural to consider it a canine. But we know that it is not a canine, but a marsupial. It is not even related. But the forces of evolution have shaped it similar to a canine because they occupy similar niches in the ecosystem.

Until we get a chance to examine one, we just don't know for sure.

Back
Top Bottom