There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

I think there are far more powerful reasons in favor of bringing back moas than as a food source, especially since they were essentially eaten out of existence by the natives.

;-)

Yes, they must be delicious. And the dodo bird must have tasted pretty good also.

The dodo is reported to have been very unpalatable but things like feral pigs and probably rats would eat the eggs............ Man's fault but we weren't eating them.

Are you sure of that? When people get hungry, things taste pretty good.

This is likely why sailors subsisting on hardtack found them to be a delightful respite, but those not similarly restricted in diet back in Europe wrote that "the longer and oftener they were cooked, the less soft and more insipid eating they became."

In any case, considering the effort required to bring an extinct species back to life, thinking of it as a new food source would be like asking someone to write the next great American novel so that you may use the book as a paperweight.

It reminds me of the rubber roosters my mother used to give us. The more one chewed on them, the harder it was to swallow them. They never got tender.

No, I have never read any of the 411 books. I may be unable to walk in the woods if I did.

Right now, we have to be on the look out for the reintroduced Mexican gray wolf. Some bright government folks and some tree huggers have put them back into the wilds. The wilds being the street a block away from my summer home.

They probably will reduce the population of house cats and little puppies. That is fine with me, but I sure don't want them taking my grand kids. Oh they say they only prey on the old, sick and weak. Well, that is me now days.

They say these wolves don't eat people. Hah, meat is meat.

If they are so concerned with this darn wolf, why wasn't it released in Central Park or Washington DC? It might motivate the homeless to move on elsewhere.

The Feds had public meetings and threatened anyone harming their wolves. Want to spend the rest of your life in a Federal Prison? Better just let those wolves eat your wife and kids. Oh, you will be compensated. Here, have some food stamps.

No wonder people hate the government. The government really cares for us, that is why they sicced a bunch of wolves on us.

We will be having Oktoberfest this next week end. The local game and fish folks have a set routine. They put out those barrel traps and catch the local bears. Then they truck them so far back into the woods that by the time they walk back home, the party is over.

Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. One year we were sitting at the picnic table eating some of those delicious German sausages, and I hear one lady working the food trailer for Santa Rita's Church tell the other old lady "Be sure and lock this trailer up tight. Last night those bears got in here and licked bear spit all over everything."

Suddenly my wife and grand daughter gave me their sausages.

Living with nature is wonderful.

Last edited:
Personally I believ in everything. I believe that there are reasons that ancient Greeks thought gods controlled everything and I believe that there are reasons that Christians believe what they do. Personally I'm not religious, sure I believe in Him but I don't believe in celebrating with everyone else. Back on topic I think the original pictures was a bear or some other creature but not Bigfoot. First of all why would he be crawling when he could walk on two legs ? And secondly I don't think they'd be caught that many times in one area with bear cubs.

I would like to know if there have been any reputable recent sightings. If anyone saw something, let us know.

Back
Top Bottom