There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

I have never seen a UFO,still believe they exists though. I read a biography on a Crow Indian Chief named Plenty Coups,he told of a water spirit that held his companions horse above the water while crossing the Missouri. He swam his horse over to help his friend,when his horse was lifted out also He kicked out and felt something that felt like greasy feathers and then whatever had a hold of them let go and they continued to the bank of the river. When asked what he thought it was , he said that all things had a right to this world as we do, understood or not.
Simple philosophy, but a good way to look at the unexplained in my opinion.

That is interesting and has to be a bigfoot. From what I have been told,the ones that don't move fast are used to the people and their activities. They stay just out of sight in the dark. I would bet this one roams this area more than mfb realizes.
Makes you wonder what lurks in the bushes,around the barn,or looking through your Windows at night.
I live just a short distance from my sighting,when the dogs act strange,or I hear things in the fields,that's the first thing I think it is.
I did see on Finding Bigfoot a man who encountered one in his chicken tractors,had the dead birds all lined up nice and neat.

Last night I was looking at a youtube video of a native American family in Idaho that had a dog that kept bringing in body parts of a dead animal, which they thought was an infant sasquatch.

From what I could see, if not a sasquatch, it could only have been a chimpanzee with an extra ordinarily large foot. Some of the body parts were taken by Fish and Wildlife, but some were sent on to the University at Idaho Falls. Let's see what comes of this. We could have some interesting DNA, or maybe not. Time will tell.

I searched for the video today, but I couldn't find it. Youtube is lousy with these videos. Most are hoaxes or blogsquatches. But some of them ring true.

It ought to be a crime to post a hoax on the internet.

The problem with bigfoot is that he's blurry.

He's FLUFFY!!!
gig.gif

That is interesting and has to be a bigfoot. From what I have been told,the ones that don't move fast are used to the people and their activities. They stay just out of sight in the dark. I would bet this one roams this area more than mfb realizes.
Makes you wonder what lurks in the bushes,around the barn,or looking through your Windows at night.
I live just a short distance from my sighting,when the dogs act strange,or I hear things in the fields,that's the first thing I think it is.
I did see on Finding Bigfoot a man who encountered one in his chicken tractors,had the dead birds all lined up nice and neat.

Actually it was the feathers from one bird ;).

rufus do you have a youtube account? If you do it should be in your history. If you do not im not sure if theres a way to check besides going through your entire internet history :/.

Last night I was looking at a youtube video of a native American family in Idaho that had a dog that kept bringing in body parts of a dead animal, which they thought was an infant sasquatch.

From what I could see, if not a sasquatch, it could only have been a chimpanzee with an extra ordinarily large foot.  Some of the body parts were taken by Fish and Wildlife, but some were sent on to the University at Idaho Falls.  Let's see what comes of this.  We could have some interesting DNA, or maybe not.  Time will tell.

I searched for the video today, but I couldn't find it.  Youtube is lousy with these videos.  Most are hoaxes or blogsquatches.  But some of them ring true.

It ought to be a crime to post a hoax on the internet.   

Would like to see it, let us know if you find it.

Back
Top Bottom